[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Sorry to burst your bubble guys but that pic is off the MM blog!

I can only assume they were in a game store somewhere nearby HQ :p

*SIIIIGH*

Well here's hoping future LBP Merchandise xD

Nah I was pretty certain these weren't for sale. After all, you'd be in this topic within minutes of buying bragging about your new toy, Scazza too no doubt :p

Would be cool if they were though, they look really well made.

Got both character costume unlocks now :D just waiting on the space one and what ever the other one was now :)

im struggling to get 100% on some of the solo ones as well, does my head in when i cant work it out for ages then it turns out to be something stupidly simple :)

:(

Got 100% on all the Savannah levels apart from Meerkat Kingdom now. I'm on 97%, only need one more. Does anyone know where/what the one next to "Birdy Outline" is on the items list for the level? Don't want to continue on to the wedding ones until I get 100% in all the previous ones :p

OK just got it today one day before going retail in Australia..and it can't connect to the LBP servers. Anyone got any ideas? i can access playstation network tho

Woo my Nariko code came. :D

I'm still a bit disappointed that we didn't get the Kratos level, but we also didn't get some sort of Nariko level to unlock some extra stuff, would have loved a Kai costume.

OK just got it today one day before going retail in Australia..and it can't connect to the LBP servers. Anyone got any ideas? i can access playstation network tho

LBP are currently having maintenance.

LittleBigServer Maintenance - Thursday, 11/6

By SackBoy103 Posted on : 05/11/2008 12:42

Please note the LittleBigPlanet online servers will be down for essential maintenance on Thursday November 6th between 12am and 9am PST. During this period the offline game will be unaffected as we work to improve online performance. So keep playing or creating and we'll have some shiny new servers ready for when we get back.

12am to 9am?

Wonder if they meant 12pm to 9am, kids these days. :p

LittleBigServer Maintenance - Thursday, 11/6

By SackBoy103 Posted on : 11/5/2008 12:42 PM

Please note the LittleBigPlanet online servers will be down for essential maintenance on Thursday November 6th between 12am and 9am PST. During this period the offline game will be unaffected as we work to improve online performance. So keep playing or creating and we'll have some shiny new servers ready for when we get back.

Source: http://news.littlebigworkshop.com/en-us/po...day%2c-116.aspx

Right I saw this, same maintenance as today, but all day for GMT.

Just in from SCEE?

Hello everyone. Please note that the LittleBigPlanet online servers will be down for essential maintenance on Thursday November 6th between 8am and 5pm GMT. During this period the offline game will be unaffected as we work to improve online performance. So keep playing or creating and we?ll have some shiny new servers ready for when we get back.

Source: http://threespeech.com/blog/2008/11/little...ment-from-scee/

:(

Got 100% on all the Savannah levels apart from Meerkat Kingdom now. I'm on 97%, only need one more. Does anyone know where/what the one next to "Birdy Outline" is on the items list for the level? Don't want to continue on to the wedding ones until I get 100% in all the previous ones :p

Got it, YouTube FTW!

Got my copy yesterday but unfortunately I have no internet at the minute. Moving flats at the min!! I absolutely love it, im a bit stuck on about the 8th level at the min, i think its the first one in south American level when your on some springy pink platforms.

Were do you get codes for characters from?

Got my copy yesterday but unfortunately I have no internet at the minute. Moving flats at the min!! I absolutely love it, im a bit stuck on about the 8th level at the min, i think its the first one in south American level when your on some springy pink platforms.

Were do you get codes for characters from?

Jump up and then in flight push down, then press up and jump again to 'bounce you higher' don't hit down and x together though or you'll jump off the platform :p

Also does anyone know if i can download levels etc onto a pc and transfer them to my ps3 via ext. hard drive? As my accomodations net wont work with the PS3!!

Also does anyone know if i can download levels etc onto a pc and transfer them to my ps3 via ext. hard drive? As my accomodations net wont work with the PS3!!

Doubt that is possible as the PS3 connects directly to the servers for loading in the levels.

Any idea why the connections not working with the machine?

If anyone wants to add me: blay76

My girlfriend and I play alot in the evening, 8pm-12am est. would love to hook up w/ some others.

Played just now, love it.

I thought with the delay, the excitment died down a bit for me, but playing it, I am loving it, now I need more players to collect eveything

seems the servers are down until 9am pst / 5pm gmt. like others have said, add me for some co-op. theres quite a few of the X2 areas ive yet to explore.

hopefully the servers will be quicker after this maintenance session too, as its hit and miss with the speed. its never been a perfect connection with another player for me yet.

seems the servers are down until 9am pst / 5pm gmt. like others have said, add me for some co-op. theres quite a few of the X2 areas ive yet to explore.

hopefully the servers will be quicker after this maintenance session too, as its hit and miss with the speed. its never been a perfect connection with another player for me yet.

whats your PSN nickname?

you can just add me

PheeePS

psn is houlty. i should put it in my sig really.

i'll add you now.

also, forgot to mention that i got the LBP Guide today, i got it from amazon.com (US), but delivery was fairly good and no custom charges! i always get stung with them.

heres a few little snaps. you cant really make anything out, its just to show how big and thick the thing is. well worth it IMO.

post-53094-1225985140_thumb.jpg post-53094-1225985150_thumb.jpg

post-53094-1225985159_thumb.jpg post-53094-1225985167_thumb.jpg

post-53094-1225985175_thumb.jpg

and a token image of my lion sackboy.

post-53094-1225985183_thumb.jpg