[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Oh, i see, im really thinking in making one, or maybe two, one for my cousin!]

btw. how do u ace games, i have like 100% in various levels, and still doesnt have the aced items, also, the thing when u start a level, you win more items, if ur dressed for the level or what?

Oh, i see, im really thinking in making one, or maybe two, one for my cousin!]

btw. how do u ace games, i have like 100% in various levels, and still doesnt have the aced items, also, the thing when u start a level, you win more items, if ur dressed for the level or what?

To ace a level you have to complete it without dying once.

and no, there is no prize for wearing any sort of costume for doing a level lol.

Thx, both for the answer, then whats the sign in every level, where u pass by, and always give me a red cross lika an X over the icon of sackboy

Thx, both for the answer, then whats the sign in every level, where u pass by, and always give me a red cross lika an X over the icon of sackboy

Just means if you are playing a level on-line, another person can't join past that point.

That locks the level, meaning once you pass that, no one else can join in online.

That locks the level, meaning once you pass that, no one else can join in online.

Too slow, honestly, even with these trophies weighing me down I managed it faster than you!

:p

I jest, I love you lots and lots. *hugs* :rofl:

So you downloaded a game save?

Nope it's the same save game i've had since I got the US verion a couple weeks before the delays. Had been fine up till today when I downloaded the new path :(

Nope it's the same save game i've had since I got the US verion a couple weeks before the delays. Had been fine up till today when I downloaded the new path :(

Could be it - US game + EU patch = oops.

Have you tried deleting the game data and re-installing and downloading the patches?

Not the saves, lol.

Could be it - US game + EU patch = oops.

Nah the PS3 downloads the right patches.

I own a USA LBP and I had to wait on the US patch coming out, when the European one was already up.

Have you tried deleting the game data and re-installing and downloading the patches?

Not the saves, lol.

I just got LBP the other day, and I am happy to say that I have finally beat you in something :p hahaha!

It was that skateboarding level, but I can't bloody beat you in that jumping tie level >_<

I just got LBP the other day, and I am happy to say that I have finally beat you in something :p hahaha! It was that skateboarding level, but I can't bloody beat you in that jumping tie level >_<

Lol! how out of nowhere.

its nice to know I am someone others try to beat. :p

I havent had as much time with the game as i would have liked, my holidays start on friday. :D

Lol! how out of nowhere.

its nice to know I am someone others try to beat. :p

I havent had as much time with the game as i would have liked, my holidays start on friday. :D

Then I will expect you to be on level 10 by Monday, or else I'll have to start looking for a new trophy idol.

Then I will expect you to be on level 10 by Monday, or else I'll have to start looking for a new trophy idol.

Lol, you will have to wait a little longer than that for me to hit level 10.

my weekend is already booked up with real life things.

but us eventually doing gta4 stuff should be a good start. :p

Simply Knitting Features Sackboy

Simply Knitting, the UK’s leading knitting magazine has ventured into new territory, and in a flash of cross-genre inspiration is bringing the star of LittleBigPlanet ‘Sackboy’ Electronic Theatre Imageto life!

Perfect for both gamers and knitters, the cute star of LittleBigPlanet has been given the full treatment by Alan Dart, the hugely popular designer of knitted toys – described as “the Grand Theft Auto of knitting” by Dan Dawkins, Editor of Future games magazine PSM3.

Tying in with the launch of SONY’s groundbreaking new PLAYSTATION3 game, the unofficial pattern will help you bring to life the knitted hero, building on the game’s near limitless potential for players creating and sharing their own custom-designed objects, ideas and levels.

Sackboy can be completely customised and accessorised within the game, so once you’ve got your knitted Sackboy all sewn up you can photograph your finest creation with your PLAYSTATION Eye to put it into the game itself! Simply Knitting’s very own Sackboy can be seen indulging in a spot of the woollen craft!

On sale now, the knitted toy matches the digital version right down to the fingers, so there should be just enough time to knit a Sackboy for the gamer in your life! Future’s sister titles Official PlayStation3, PSM3 and GamesMaster will also be featuring Simply Knitting’s knitted wonder in their issues, onElectronic Theatre Image sale this month.

Debora Bradley, Editor of Simply Knitting said, “Sackboy will be tremendously popular and this is the perfect time of year to knit the little chap. Knitting and customising him means that he will be utterly unique and a very cool accessory. We’re very lucky to have him in the magazine and we hope that he’ll help to increase the already sizable crossover between the great communities of gamers and knitters, online or not.”

Issue 49 of Simply Knitting is on sale in the UK now, priced at ?4.49.

knittedsackboy.jpg

Well I'm off to Tesco's anyway, and since there was no sign of a Sackboy coming out to buy soon, the gf said she would knit one, and now if there is a pattern out she might get on it soon!:DD

'Significant' LBP Patch soon, Developer Level DLC and LBP Home Space in the works

Mark Valledor, Marketing Manager at SCEA has updated the SCEA PlayStation Blog with this weeks latest Q&A session.

Some of the most interesting answers come from ?efong?, one of the US producers for LittleBigPlanet. He pops up in the comments to answer the following questionAre their plans to make new levels as DLC?

Yup, new levels have been in the works for a while (but require a lot of testing/fixing/balancing).[/quotAre there plans for a LBP Home Space? (re-quoted from El Scorhcho )

[quAre you guys going to release new materials, objects, or other creation tools as downloadable content as well?

It?d be really awesome to be able to download new things to use while creating levels? Like more music!#33;

Yup, these are all things we?re working on?[/quotAny word on any new levels by you guys?oWhen are we going to get a patch that will let us create levels with others or take full use of all the things you have for the game? eAny word on more tools or any other goodies you can hint at?hint at?
Yup, new levels soon, so hang tight.

Sorry, can?t discuss new toolI remember Alex mentioning a patch not too long ago (around a month ago). If I recall correctly, he mentioned it?s slated for December. Any update you can share with us? At least confirm that there?s something big in the works in that regard?n that regard?

Yup, we?re working on a fairly significant patch. Hope to have an update for everyone soon. Keep checking back.

So yes. There you have it. Some tasty hints at what?s to come there. New developer level DLC, new level creation DLC, and no wonder that at some point they?ll be a ?fairly significant? patch to get it all in there.

Dutch site ps3clan.nl have also reported that a source close to Sony has confirmed that the LBP Home Space will launch soon soon after Home itself, saying:

In this room will enable you to promote levels and users can direct you in Home loading level to play. Furthermore, the room also with a feeling LittleBigPlanet Sackboy programs as a central figure.

That sounds great.

Questions, questions, questionsOf course, the blog post also had the regular Q&A section with all the usual ?coming soon?s and ?working on it?s, which we?ll break it down in to easy bite sizModerationly summarized foam:

ModeratiRankingsare coming very soon.

Rankings

They hFailed to load level rankings?.

Failed to load level

This happens due to lag, or a level beingLag. You knew that, right!?

Lag

They?re Full Profilesrove things further.

Full Profiles

Solve this by deleting some of the unwanted objects. They??Sackbook.comcreasing profile space.

Sackbook.com

An impressive community fansite popped up last week and we were all impressed, but we?ve been in discussions with the site owner and requested the site be suspended. Chris, the site owner, was happy to work with us on this. Our intent is to be able to offer everyone the choice of whether their shared data is visible or not in order to protect everyone?s privacy, and while Sackbook was doing nothing wrong in the way it presented information and had no access to any personal data, we believe this additional option is important.

Interesting. And a positive spin on that. Keep it up Sony. Don&Merchandiseus and lock it down forever.

Merchandise

There are major plans for Sackboy merchandise, announcements in the New Year.

Source: http://www.littlebigplanetoid.com/article/...space_in_the_wo

Our dreams Audio, they're coming true! :D

To help spread a little holiday cheer all the LittleBigPlanet players out there, we are giving a new Santa Outfit on the PlayStation Store starting tomorrow! Now all you LBP fans out there can jingle your way through the holidays in style. The suit will be given away across two release waves over the next couple of weeks.

3098004497_fbddd51648_o.png

The fun start tomorrow (12/11/08), where we will be giving the Santa coat and a set of trousers for all you SackBoys and SackGirls.

3098069015_c2220c0f7a.jpg

And next week on 12/18/08, you can complete your outfit with a Santa hat and beard that will be available for FREE as well! (But note, the outfit will only be available till January 8th so be sure to download it before then!)

With this outfit on top of the cool Street Fighter gear we just released, Sack people will certainly be fitted. But the holiday cheer doesn't end here. For those festive fanatics who are definitely feeling very merry and bright, we have more "in store" for you throughout the rest of the month. So, continue checking back in for updates on upcoming LBP DLC!

On a different note, we are teaming up with our friends from IFC (Independent Film Channel) for a "Play. Create. Share. Short film challenge"!

Visit the LittleBigWorkshop for more details!

Playstation Blog

:cool:

:laugh:

I knew it!

EPIC Win! :p

Hopefully the big content pack/patch MM are hinting at comes in time for Christmas! They did say this month.

can anyone help me with the party person trophy? it's the one where you play with 3 people on your friends list. a bunch of people on my list play LBP but i can never find 3 of them on at the same time. we could also try to get some 4 player items.