DLH vs Paq?

Amir Khan's back.

Sadly, I just don't like Amir Khan but what a cracking fight for the WBC Super Middleweight title between Froch and Pascal, I didn't have it by 8 rounds tho to Froch but well deserved to him.

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/137922/Pacquia...h-in-difference

Theres some news about the weight thing.

Pacquiao believed he was going in at 146

Interesting. Kind of lame though. If you don't bring it up ahead of time and decide to being it up later 'if' Paq happens to lose, might make for the works of a rematch ;) After all, this is big bucks for the both of them. Damn, I wish I could fight sometimes and make that coin.

This was embarrasing for Oscar, all the talk before the fight. Especially the knockout talk, that was dispicable.

I just believe Manny came in with a different gameplan then De La Hoya thought and Manny showed his true speed right from the get go, De La Hoya just didn't know what to do. Great performance by Manny Pacquiao!

I am hoping to see Floyd "Money" Mayweather come fight Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. That would be entertaining.

This was embarrasing for Oscar, all the talk before the fight. Especially the knockout talk, that was dispicable.

I just believe Manny came in with a different gameplan then De La Hoya thought and Manny showed his true speed right from the get go, De La Hoya just didn't know what to do. Great performance by Manny Pacquiao!

I am hoping to see Floyd "Money" Mayweather come fight Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao. That would be entertaining.

You know the ?7.5m manny got from this fight...triple that and thats what Mayweather will want.

You know the ?7.5m manny got from this fight...triple that and thats what Mayweather will want.

We were thinking the same thing, Mayweather comes out of retirement to fight Paq.

This DLH fight was really awkward watching. I've never seen DLH fight so poorly ever. Looks like he was throwing it in the fifth. Strange fight. Something just doesn't sit well with me.

Paq is the man though. Love his style. The bugger learned a lot from Roach on how to control his aggression and the angles and speed he used was phenomenal.

He is the P4P king! If Ring Magazine doesn't give him that rating, they are high.

I look forward to a Paq vs Hatton fight though that may be more dangerous than fighting Hoya. Paq vs Mayweather, that would be great. I'm still waiting for someone to kick the Pretty Boy's arse though I'll admit that will be hard.

Boy, along with myself and the rest of the media, we are shocked. It actually turned out to be kind of a junk fight and the under cards were poor.

I have a feeling if Paq met Hatton, Hatton will be destroyed in under 5 rounds.

Mayweather would be amazing tho because its the fight everyone will want to see I think Mayweather got out at the right moment i.e undefeated but in terms of those big fights it was to early.

that fight was not what i expected, i thought del la hoya would put up a fight, but he actually didn't. kinda embarrassing that his corner has to stop the fight.

I saw more stuff about hoya supposedly "throwing" the fight, I highly doubt this is the case he was just outboxed imo.

There were only a couple of us in the house that really seemed to be watching it closely and DLH looked like he was throwing it in the fifth or six, can't remember the exact round. He was much better looking against Mayweather and to think he went from that to this is quite peculiar. Seriously, I don't believe it was merely just Manny being a better fighter.