2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing

She is adorable/cute, but not in a sexual way, to me. She has such a sweet personality, you know what I mean? I LOVE her Attitude! Probably not gonna be that easy, but she should really keep that Big smile for ALL her life! :D

Anyway, Basketball game = GOOD!!

Edited by JediXAngel

so what is London's chance to beat beijing in 2012?? wait a sec, what's David Beckham doing there :D

and does anyone know who is the old guitarist??

gonna miss the olympics, it's sad seeing the fire fading from this olympic flame :( great closing ceremony nonetheless

Edited by _InitializeD_

so what is London's chance to beat beijing in 2012?? wait a sec, what's David Beckham doing there :D

and does anyone know who is the old guitarist??

gonna miss the olympics, it's sad seeing the fire fading from this olympic flame :( great closing ceremony nonetheless

They said it was Jimmy Page from Led Zep I think, but whats with Leona Lewis she just shrieked a few words and well Boris Johnson is priceless whatever he does.

OMG. I just watched the closing ceremony. OMG at london promoting gangs and graffiti. Their logo reminds me more of an sexual activity rather than what symbols London - the eye and the tower of london as well as the tower bridge.

they should've got muse to perform instead of leona or maybe coldplay, that would have been great :) imagine coldplay with "the speed of sound" on that stage it would have been majestic

OMG. I just watched the closing ceremony. OMG at london promoting gangs and graffiti. Their logo reminds me more of an sexual activity rather than what symbols London - the eye and the tower of london as well as the tower bridge.

haha, oh yeah, i felt something was wrong there as well

Anyone notice how the 'children of Britain' was Asian and looked exactly like the 'children of the world'?

Also, if a red London bus that turns into a hedge is all they could come up with, we're doomed for 2012.

Anyone notice how the 'children of Britain' was Asian and looked exactly like the 'children of the world'?

Also, if a red London bus that turns into a hedge is all they could come up with, we're doomed for 2012.

Yeah I thought it was quite tacky that bus.

We don't get the Closing Ceremonies here till 8pm or so... But I'm definitely going to watch it!

Did anyone watch the men's 10m platform finals? Matthew Mitcham's victory was freaking EPIC.

United States is a Shame... with all the technologies here, we should JUST aired it LIVE, you know? Then Primetime = An Encore...

Edited by JediXAngel

United States is a Shame... with all the technologies here, we should JUST aired it LIVE, you know?

Like 8 AM on the east coast and 5 AM on the west? It not really a technology thing.

Like 8 AM on the east coast and 5 AM on the west? It not really a technology thing.

So what?

I WOULD Watch it! Hell... time mean nothing to me!

Many people would also watch it if it's LIVE! Even at these hours!

Like I said, if that time is inconvient (Which I can understand), then just do an Encore at Primetime, like there is anything else better to show on TV anyways? The OC and CC probably BEST thing to watch on TV now days!