2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing

Like 8 AM on the east coast and 5 AM on the west? It not really a technology thing.

live would've been 7:30am EDT and 4:30am PDT , hardly not a good time to get ratings.

I watched all the live HD feeds BOB (Beijing Olympic Broadcaster ???) from Beijing on satellite in HD was awesome,

NO Commentating and NO Commercials, it was just like being there, I watched a lot more of the olympics this time than I ever did before.

All I can say is womens gymnastics never looked so good :rolleyes:

So what?

I WOULD Watch it! Hell... time mean nothing to me!

Many people would also watch it if it's LIVE! Even at these hours!

Like I said, if that time is inconvient (Which I can understand), then just do an Encore at Primetime, like there is anything else better to show on TV anyways? The OC and CC probably BEST thing to watch on TV now days!

...The OC? Are you female?

Again, do an Encore at Primetime again. Problem about ratings... = Solved

Except they can probably get better ratings by showing normal morning programming that people are used to and just waiting til primetime to show the Olympics. You're just being selfish.

-Spenser

live would've been 7:30am EDT and 4:30am PDT , hardly not a good time to get ratings.

I watched all the live HD feeds BOB (Beijing Olympic Broadcaster ???) from Beijing on satellite in HD was awesome,

NO Commentating and NO Commercials, it was just like being there, I watched a lot more of the olympics this time than I ever did before.

"NO Commentating and NO Commercials" Best way to watch sports on TV (Y) Lucky you.

There will be a bid for 2012 and I think NBC will win, I think Fox and CBS were in the last bid.

"The OC and CC probably BEST thing to watch on TV now days!" :x

JediXAngel I dont know what to say...

I will say NBC did good with http://www.nbcolympics.com/. The silverlight video was good even with my connection.

Sorry if I spoilt things for anyone I honestly thought it was live all around the world at once!

Dont even worry, everything about the olympics have been on the front pages of any major news website before its even on TV lol. I should have changed my home page (Yahoo) but im lazy. Hell even if i went to NBC website to wath live video they will have results for an even that hasnt been showed on TV.

The Office? How I Met Your Mother? Top Gear? It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? Scrubs?

Even so (But I don't watch them myself) NONE of them air in the Morning anyway.

Mostly, Primetime are just filled with repeats of these shows during the summer, anyhow.

ya, bob was good.

Looking at the closing ceremonies and the dancers for the UK are ok. I like how they even used two people in wheelchairs... until I saw one of them get up and start walking :huh: :D

yeah i was noting that to my mom and sis..he guy was dancing! i thought that was in bad taste. it's like they didn't REALLY want a person in a wheelchair to represent.

BTW i'm officially announcing these Olympics as a non-event because the fuwa were completely discarded for no reason. the fuwa have always been, are and always will be a part of the Beijing Olympics and i will troll anyone who says otherwise till kingdom come.

yes, the fuwa, look at them, look at how sweet they are, what kind of dark hearted goblin is even capable of throwing them into the dustbin of history without so much as a word?

the black fuwa represents africa, by the way. :ninja:

ok...?

Besides the orange fuwa they are the same color as the olympic rings which represents a continent. Orange is just filling in for yellow.

I really enjoyed these Olympics. I didn't really plan on watching much of them, but I could hardly pull myself away from the TV the entire time.

The one thing I hate about the Olympics though is that now we have to wait another four years :(

ok...?

Besides the orange fuwa they are the same color as the olympic rings which represents a continent. Orange is just filling in for yellow.

what does the green fuwa represents then?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...