[help] Youtube flash full screen resolution [help]

I think its the way the video was recorded and scaled down bro, so it's probably not possible to view it in full resolution.

I think its the way the video was recorded and scaled down bro, so it's probably not possible to view it in full resolution.

im not talking about the video, i just used a video to prove my point. im actually taking about how the player looks the "press esc to exit full screen mode" and the bottom bar also looks as if its on a lower resolution its too big even thou i'm on 1680x1050 it only does this on youtube.

Yep it's normal. If you are talking about the black left and right parts that's because you have a widescreen monitor and the video is not a widescreen-formatted video.

And I do get the seekbar (the bottom bar) in fullscreen and the text about "Pressing Esc.." goes off by itself after about a second or two into the full screen mode.

Windows Vista + Aero?

i get the same as the first poster on OS X (which is why i think the desktop composition engine does it).

my XP machine gets full res, though.

I used to get it normally like the Rickroll video posted above, but lately I've been getting the chunky version. Really sucks on 2560x1600. :/

i get full resolution. i don't know what's the difference.

yours displays correctly with the Thin bar at the bottom this is what i was talking about, all along.

im trying to get mine like that