Mouth animation in Flash

Okay, I don't wanna LEARN how to do, as there are many tutorials on how to animate/sync the lips with an audio file (http://www.cartoonsolutions.com/store/catalog/Animating-dialogue-with-mouth-comps-sp-16.html) but what I was looking for are actual images of mouth (cartoon, of course).

In all these tutorials, they tell you to create a mouth image for each of the sounds listed, but I SUCK at drawing mouths, so is there any site or anything that just has these generic cartoon mouths for download? I mean, is it THAT hard to find this? I've looked everywhere!

I only ask this cuz I suck at drawing and would like to just animate the mouth itself (lips, w/e). If you DO find such a site, make sure it doesn't have an extra white background to the mouth image. In other words, make sure it's JUST the mouth images and nothing else.

THANKS!!!!

So in other words you are trying to make a unique piece of animation with flash by taking mouth images off the web?

As far as I know the best way is to look at your mouth when you speak through the mirror.

It really can be as simple as the following, especially if you are doing a cartoon character.

Generally I would personally try to do at least 10 stages of the mouth, but you can do as little as 5, and make it look convincing. Here is a very simplistic example.

post-34384-1219718050.png

post-34384-1219718056.png

post-34384-1219718063.png

post-34384-1219718069.png

post-34384-1219718075.png

If you are looking for a more realistic look, find photos online of the same person, use photoshop to cut out their mouth in various stages, then either draw them in flash using the photos as a reference, or you can even use the Trace Bitmap feature in Flash to give it a more "drawn" look without doing much other than tracing the bitmap.