[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

The fireants plotline seems pretty unbalanced, I'm wasting massive amounts of ammo for little return.. even with my most powerful assault rifle the ants take 5-6 headshots to die.

Edit: The heads falling off is so poorly done that I'm surprised anyone finds it cool.. I mean, I just shot a guy into his leg and his head falls of like it's been severed by a surgical instrument? WTF?

Edited by macel

The fireants plotline seems pretty unbalanced, I'm wasting massive amounts of ammo for little return.. even with my most powerful assault rifle the ants take 5-6 headshots to die.

Edit: The heads falling off is so poorly done that I'm surprised anyone finds it cool.. I mean, I just shot a guy into his leg and his head falls of like it's been severed by a surgical instrument? WTF?

you do get a pretty decnt bonus at the end though, strength or perception buff and 25% fire invulnerability.

thats how i feel but i did get to see some super mutants :D and a paladin was pretty cool

For PS3 Users:

Does your game freeze when "xxx is online" notifications appear?

Use shotgun instead - you can get one from raider in Super Duper Mart. Grenades are quite effective also

I like the V.A.T.S effect though (regardless of anatomical accuracy of body parts coming loose :p) especially when you see the bullet whizzing through the air in slo-mo.

thats how i feel but i did get to see some super mutants :D and a paladin was pretty cool

Super Mutants are wusses, mirelurks are worse than them, wait till you get the Behemoth :)

For PS3 Users:

Does your game freeze when "xxx is online" notifications appear?

Use shotgun instead - you can get one from raider in Super Duper Mart. Grenades are quite effective also

I like the V.A.T.S effect though (regardless of anatomical accuracy of body parts coming loose :p) especially when you see the bullet whizzing through the air in slo-mo.

did not get a shotgun .... :( WTF i want my SHOTGUN !

Ok, I'll give this game another try. I'm in megaton, the main sheriff told me to disarm the bomb because my explosives ability is not high enough. What do i do know :/.

Nah, mirelurks are only tough if you don't know where to hit 'em ;)

You get them from the guys who turn up after you've raided the pharmacy at the rear of the Mart.

^^^^^^^^

:blink:

explain lol

Nah, mirelurks are only tough if you don't know where to hit 'em ;)

You get them from the guys who turn up after you've raided the pharmacy at the rear of the Mart.

I know where to hit them, but they're still annoying, face :p

I didn't like the game, ugly hud, annoying characters, boring beginning bit which you can't skip, annoying enemies. graphical glitches, fps stutters, awful combat system, horrible controls. etc etc

Having much more fun with FC2 & QoS.

WTF?! I stole some crappy squirrel meat and the whol town hunts me down and ofcourse it autosaves after I stole the meat.

Great, now i have to start the whole game again.

I didn't like the game, ugly hud, annoying characters, boring beginning bit which you can't skip, annoying enemies. graphical glitches, fps stutters, awful combat system, horrible controls. etc etc

Having much more fun with FC2 & QoS.

good for yea .... why did you make the post then

Edited by (Spork)

Yeah me either, I got it in the sewers.

Finally getting some better weapons :)

I've got a question for anyone who knows.. In the beginning of the game you can upgrade your strength, agility, luck etc but I'm lvl 5 or 6 right now and I've never been given an option to futher upgrade those. Is that set for the rest of the game? Or do you have to be a certain lvl to upgrade them again? Or am I missing the boat completely? :| Thanks