[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Anyone have any link to resources re: effective range of weapons and/or effective weapon types vs enemies?

Or is it a case of sneak + close-range headshot with combat shotgun >>> all other tactics :p

Weapons dont matter as much as your skill with them do. I find the hunters riffle to be awesome for 1 pop shots while in sneak, and froma bout 30+ yards away. It depends on your stats, and then everything else in the world. But I havent found 1 gun that out performs all. Thats why i keep ALL guns on me, thought it does leave me with little room for sellable items.

No one know where the brotherhood monument is to get the full heavy armor option available?

After i complete this round, i think im going to go for a guy that does nothing but steal and hide. I totally missed the sandman perk, just got it last night though, and its great for easy armor grabs. Just wait for someone to go to sleep, and slit :)

The map is just too huge though. I find myself wandering for ever, then dieing due to mass amounts of grizzlies. I like the outdoors areas more than the cities.

i know where the ghools are they have ask for help in finding some sugar bombs..

I found those guys, I don't think those are the right ones.

I found those guys, I don't think those are the right ones.

If you are looking for Ian West (or whoever it was), go into the back room of the ghouls. You'll be able to go down from there and eventually get to The Family.

If you are looking for Ian West (or whoever it was), go into the back room of the ghouls. You'll be able to go down from there and eventually get to The Family.

the ghools who are asking for sugar bombs?

Ah so it is the same location, finding sugar bombs is not as easy as I thought it might be lol

I know I've seen sugar bombs around.. but I didn't do anything for those guys, as I wasn't interested in helping them make drugs :)

I am looking for a list of all available quests that are in Megaton, can't seem to find it.

Anyone know of one.. I want to make sure I do them all. Frankly, a list with all quests in the game.

Thanks.

Lol, ive killed too many people. Only ones i left alive where the vampires and the town they attacked. Then i saved Red the doctor , who lives in bigtown, shes the only survivor left there as well lol.

Ill post some screens of the map on pipboy , try and show more locations, maybe we can make a complete chopped map somehow lol.

Yea I need to find the ghouls.

And I would like to find the Brotherhood monument as well to get the Armour thing.

Paladin Gunny is in the courtyard by the Initiates when you first enter the Citadel. When you talk to Lyons upon first entering he will give you the O.K for training Power armor and if you speak to him again he will allow you to trade with the officer in the Armory. Gunny is in the middle just look for the noobs doing push ups

A small spoiler for those doing the replicated man quest and want both the rewards you can get.

Go to the android first, tell him who he is by using the violet code. Then tell him rather than him turning zimmer in to pate you'll do it. He'll give you the rifle, you'll get a license to kill him. Go to zimmer tell him you found the android. He'll give you the buff, you'll loose karma but before he can go and send him 'home' whip out the combat shotgun behind him and his buddy and blow their heads off with 1 shot each. If you want the karma back donate some money to the church.

Well, here is the map i just made out of 6 screenshots. I know its horribly done, but hope it helps a little, no names, u will have to explore that for yourself. This isnt the full map either, only what I have found so far.

post-51448-1225764790_thumb.jpg

Edited by shakey

Nice maps, not sure how much they will help but they might.

you do know you can open the pip boy scroll over to the quest highlight it and then a marker will be on the local map ?

Also you know what sucks .. being ambushed by 3 scavangers and 2 SUPER MUTANTS with chain guns lol

lol, wait till you get near rivetcity. I was ambushed by 7 super mutants with miniguns and rocket launchers. Took me 8 tries to get past them, finally found a route that broke their group up into 2's and 3's for split moments, making it much easier.

you do know you can open the pip boy scroll over to the quest highlight it and then a marker will be on the local map ?

Also you know what sucks .. being ambushed by 3 scavangers and 2 SUPER MUTANTS with chain guns lol

Yea I know that, don't always help, not when its not a quest lol