[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Wow, some cities are heavily guarded with super mutants..

One piece of advice I took from IGN early on was, take the game slowww. Which I think helps because if you start hauling ass everywhere you will attract some unwanted attention. Also, ammo is so precious in this game, I try and never waste any :|

either you get md lockpicking skills. or you swim to the "break" and and then you dive through the corridor.

and keep a shotgun ready when you go up the stairs.

get to the break of the ship, you have to then cross over to the other side, there is a downed plane on its back in the middle. To the far right of the ship, you can dive down about 5 feet, and enter a passage way to the door, be sure to get air, cause its quite a swim.

Thanks guys I really enjoyed that quest! I am pretty disappointed though, I feel like I'm missing a ton of good items because there are so many safes that need an average lock skill and I don't even have close to that.

Wow, some cities are heavily guarded with super mutants..

One piece of advice I took from IGN early on was, take the game slowww. Which I think helps because if you start hauling ass everywhere you will attract some unwanted attention. Also, ammo is so precious in this game, I try and never waste any :|

Yeah I hauled ass through the story and it was HARD. I wasn't nearly strong enough to fight the damn hordes of supermutants and crap near the end.

I advise all of you, do every single side quest, level up as much as possible, this game will get very difficult.

I've foudn 2 bobbleheads so far as well. Theres like 20 in the game though. Found the Luck one and forgot the other right now. Anyone else find some?

there is one in the vault when you are escaping, one in the sheriffs house in megaton, and one with the scientist dr li in rivetown

those are the ones i have found so far

I sent Dogmeat back to vault 101 to wait for me since things got a bit hairy, anyway ive returned to 101 and he isnt there... Is he inside or something? Because I dont have the password to get in

where do you get the dog? since i got rid of megaton, guess i lose that bobblehead :p

Goto Minefield.. head south from there, you will reach the scrapyard...

Dogmeats around there mourning his dead owner..

Be prepared for a fight with the locals though

well, i know the devs don't like to hear it's like Oblivion with guns so i'll be a smartbutt and say that isn't exactly. it's like Oblivion with guns and the F word. now that's a great thing, don't get me wrong, and i LOVED old Oblivion, but for Fallout...it doesn't seem right and doesn't play all that great. and like Viper said above, it is a TOUGH game. they really went all out with the difficulty settings, even on easy it's a huge challenge.

while i appreciate the open world, deeper story and intricate presentation, it's still not an amazing game. most of the quests feel crazy hard and for little reward - maybe i'm still getting used to it, only played 5 hours i think. now that's a mind**** in itself - can you imagine going back twenty years and telling your gamer self that one day, five hours in will only be the beginning? i'd like "get the **** outta here, man, that's NUTS!"

Does anybody else use the Lincoln Repeater (rifle)? I found it in the National Archives and it does the most damage of any of my guns other than the missile launcher. Sadly while in the Archives, I didn't find the Declaration of Independence. :(

Also, ammo is so precious in this game, I try and never waste any :|

You must have either bad stats or a **** poor small weapon skill then, I ended the game with enough ammunition to fuel a sequel to Commando!

I found the game far too easy. I've completed it twice and only died once, this time I ended with 79 stimpacks! :(

To find the Declaration of Independence speak to the girl you meet immediately in the room opposite as you enter. She had the code to get underground in to the lower archives. Don't touch her mines though or you loose karma.

Does anybody else use the Lincoln Repeater (rifle)? I found it in the National Archives and it does the most damage of any of my guns other than the missile launcher. Sadly while in the Archives, I didn't find the Declaration of Independence. :(

I need to find the National Archives right now, where exactly is it? Help Please?

Maybe you're just really hi end at the game :s

I find it easy throughout. I pump my small arms skill from the beginning and start the game with at least 8 agi. It makes sure my hits count from a distance.

To find the Declaration of Independence speak to the girl you meet immediately in the room opposite as you enter. She had the code to get underground in to the lower archives. Don't touch her mines though or you loose karma.

You mean as I enter the National Archives? Isn't it just a big Hall with that ghoul entrance straight ahead and then a door on the left? Is that the place?

I need to find the National Archives right now, where exactly is it? Help Please?

Go to the subway entrance near Rivet City and go like two stations up I think and then go above ground.

Go to the subway entrance near Rivet City and go like two stations up I think and then go above ground.

Thanks I will try that.

ok, maybe im just retarded, but i still cant find the citadel to learn the heavy armor. I have traveled all over that area, and from the bottom, you can enter places that pop you out at the very top, like 50 miles away. But still no citadel. What would be the easiest place to go from?

I did find a hand weapon called the shocker. It was in a sewer pipe that i found in the city. Was just looking around, and a horde of ghouls just pops out from the sewer and attacks me. Was like, oh, i can go into there, cool lol.

Alright so I found the National Archives, and went through the whole place almost getting my butt kicked.

But in the process that girl died, I went to the thing that brings me into the archive room, but needs a key....what am I suppose to do now?