[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Thanks Sam, I didn't read the spoilers but I think I might hold off on that quest as well. I forgot that I am right in the middle of some fire breathing ant quest I just randomly found while walking around Arlington.

Any time :)

And about that pesky Ant quest..

Stock up on food/stimpacks/anything as you'll have to go into a subway and fight a whole damn load of the buggers. It gets good at the end though...you get to choose a bonus perk for the end of the quest :)

Started my new game.

Is small guns/repair and lockpick good skills to tag?

I would definitely go with small guns, repair, and speech. I was told by several people from here to select repair as one of my good skills. Sadly, I haven't made one item from a repair bench yet, I am always one item off. Instead, I really like speech because it is pretty easy XP if you get somebody to open up about a subject they don't normally want to talk about. Like I said, you get XP and possibly more information about quests.

If you can, devote more points to lockpick each time you level up. You will appreciate it later, trust me.

Anybody know where to find a crutch?

Started my new game.

Is small guns/repair and lockpick good skills to tag?

Small guns is very very much a good skill to tag. I didn't realise how much they'd be useful, as I chose big guns, which wasn't as good of a choice. Repair, also, very teriffic. Lockpick though, I find to be rather handy. I've managed to break into a few places with a lock level of 75/100 and they've had literally hundreds of rounds of ammo. One place I found had upwards of 10 hunting rifles as well as 10 assault rifles.

I found the Science skill rather handy to be up a high level also, but not as valuable as lockpick. I've found more than a few quests which you can bypass a whole lot of work if you have a high lockpick skill. However, you miss juicy XP :)

I would definitely go with small guns, repair, and speech. I was told by several people from here to select repair as one of my good skills. Sadly, I haven't made one item from a repair bench yet, I am always one item off. Instead, I really like speech because it is pretty easy XP if you get somebody to open up about a subject they don't normally want to talk about. Like I said, you get XP and possibly more information about quests.

If you can, devote more points to lockpick each time you level up. You will appreciate it later, trust me.

You should definitely look at making the Railway Rifle and Dart Gun. The Rock-It Launcher is cool but the Dart Gun is invaluable...instant cripple on an enemies' legs. And the Railway Rifle...well, think the Spear Gun from the original AVP game. Good times.

I feel like such a spammer. I found a crutch off Moira in Megaton, just sold it to me, easy. However, if there isn't one there, try Pinkerton's lab in Rivet City...you have to do a quest to get there, however.

The town of Minefield has one, near the sniper Arkansas, who shoots at you.

Small guns is very very much a good skill to tag. I didn't realise how much they'd be useful, as I chose big guns, which wasn't as good of a choice. Repair, also, very teriffic. Lockpick though, I find to be rather handy. I've managed to break into a few places with a lock level of 75/100 and they've had literally hundreds of rounds of ammo. One place I found had upwards of 10 hunting rifles as well as 10 assault rifles.

I was about to say the same thing. There are two doors in Fort Constantine that have 100 lockpick on them. If you get through them, they have hundreds of bullets, guns, and other things behind them. Definitely worth it.

Thanks for the tip about the crutch, I will check Moira when I get back to my dorm.

I was thinking about how Bethesda later sold horses for Oblivion, so I wonder if they will sell those motorcycles you always see laying around.

That, would, rock, so hard!

I blew up a Vertibird with a mini-nuke! So awesome!

I was walking around with Fawkes when I noticed an Enclave Vertibird flying over, getting ready to land. I ran over to the landing site as it started deploying troops and Sentry Bots. I figured I'd just take 'em all out at once and launched the nuke. After the explosion, I looked around and noticed Vertibird shrapnel everywhere. I didn't think I'd actually be able to blow it up!

I was thinking about how Bethesda later sold horses for Oblivion, so I wonder if they will sell those motorcycles you always see laying around.

I was so disappointed when I found out you couldn't use those :(

just beat Fallout3 and i must say the ending ................. for me was meh

i left a lot of stuff and was a real evil ****** :D going to play back thou and be a good guy and fined the vampires/goul city all that

here is me

post-234799-1227133666_thumb.jpg

(Spork): Is there anyway you can tell me how to equip my power armor I picked up without any spoilers?

without spoilers? the answer is: no.

with only a hint: you must advance the main storyline to wear it.

ya, by the time you get power armor training your on a dangerous slope of quick main missions with an urgency to do them, and fast. once you get power armor you could power your way thru the game in maybe 2 hours more if you were in a hurry, so ya its kinda late game.

ya, by the time you get power armor training your on a dangerous slope of quick main missions with an urgency to do them, and fast. once you get power armor you could power your way thru the game in maybe 2 hours more if you were in a hurry, so ya its kinda late game.

Sounds like I will just stash it in my house in Megaton then.

Do you get other power armor doing the main quest making the one at Fort Constantine unnecessary?

The characters say things need to get done quickly, but you don't actually have to do it. You can complete the main story until the last mission and then go off and do something else if you want.

So when you finish the game *no spoilers wwanted* Can you just not play it anymore.

I take it you cannot save after end of main storyline, and it just reloads you at the last save before the end?