[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I felt I didn't want to do any of the sidequests in Oblivion, so I only played it for like 40hrs, I'm finding for myself that I'm getting a lot more out of Fallout 3.

Hey can anyone tell me the name of the last quest so I will know to stop. I don't want the game to suddenly end :p

It's called Take it Back! or something like that. It'll be pretty obvious, though.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it (Y)

What's everyone's fav weapon?

I'm using the plasma rifle the most right now, Especially because I have 95 skill in energy weapons with tesla armor hehe

Terrible Shotgun :D

an unique Combat Shotgun

For longer range, Laser Rifle/Assault Rifle. I also got this neat Gatling Laser that looks like a minigun but does more damage and is more accurate it seems.

I always liked the hunting rifle (Ol' Painless, not Lincoln's Repeater). If things got too close, then I used the Terrible Shotgun. I still managed to carry around 8 different weapons though :p

I always liked the hunting rifle (Ol' Painless, not Lincoln's Repeater). If things got too close, then I used the Terrible Shotgun. I still managed to carry around 8 different weapons though :p

I love using The Terrible Shotgun but I still need to go get Ol' Painless as I keep neglecting it.

Man I'm glad I asked what the last mission was, it was right after the one I just completed.

I'm trying to finish the rest of the sidequests now, I wish the game would never end :( lol

logged 61hrs now (Y)

Yeah me either, I'm lvl 16 right now.

There's a lvl cap at 20 right? I think that's too soon :(

I got to level 20, and my level meter shows room for level 21.. and 22 presumably.

Level 20 is just the highest you can get in character bonuses.

So technically, you could max out your whole character before completing the game.

DLC coming.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/937/937472p1.html

One of them will remove the 20 lvl cap

*Does a little dance*

Hooray! Great news :D

I was starting to get ****ed at the lvl cap because I'm not even done the game and I'm at 20.

I can't believe you haven't played it yet Rappy! Just get past the vault areas and it gets way better.

Bah, I really need to finish this. I keep putting it off as I was trying to get through Naruto 2. Definitely want to finish this before Christmas.

You put a pos like Naruto before Fallout? Why?!

I keep getting lost, I think I have to go to the Rivet place or something like that :s

Press F3 ? :wacko:

or whatever the pip-boy buttons are on console if that's what you use..