[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

You put a pos like Naruto before Fallout? Why?!

Umm apparently you missed my Naruto thread and or have no clue about the game. Miles better than the first and an awesome experience all around.

Yeah I am aware of that, not sure how to get there, it seems miles away :s

Well..if you select the quest that needs you to go to Rivet City the map markers should tell you exactly which way you should go :)

I just restarted the game on 360 after playing it on the pc and Ive already had to restart from a save 5 hours back because i stole from lydia in tenpenny towers and couldn't buy anything for my apartment.

stupid... stupid...

Quick question for anyone in the know, what is mezzed and how do you get visited in the night? is it anything like oblivion?

what is mezzed

You get the Mesmetron gun if you agree to "recruit" some slaves to Paradise Falls. It stuns your victims so you can put the slave collar on them. :shiftyninja:

I stole from megatons clinic I can't go back, going to be hard to look for my dad now.

I found him by accident lol :happy:

Man, it's almost impossible to remain good in that game, it's too easy to be evil lol

Does anyone know what the date for the DLC is?

The DLC dates for the first three are January, February and March. The march DLC will remove the level cap and continue the game after it ends.

I don't think i've been evil in this game but i do steal a lot of ammo. I like ammo.

Yeah only evil thing I have done was steal quantum cola and any skill books. Ohh and breaking into maybe two or three houses for bobble head dolls. Besides that I'm finding it pretty easy to be good for the most part.

Supermutants are funny as hell. Wait for supermutant behemoth, they are even funnier. Too bad there are only five in the game. :( :p

I found the behemoth really easy but then again I did have support by the GNR.

Super Mutants seem easy when you up against Giant Radscorpions, Deathclaws or Super Mutant Behemoths

Yeah, Deathclaws can do some serious damage.

No worries, I had trouble finding that damn dish too.

I went right past it the first time. :p

So it's true that PS3 isn't getting DLC?

Man, did I ever make a huge mistake on getting this game for PS3 :(

I'm not really bothered by it.

I have the PC version aswell only for the mods :p

I'm waiting for a no-story mod.

No worries, I had trouble finding that damn dish too.

I went right past it the first time. :p

I'm not really bothered by it.

I have the PC version aswell only for the mods :p

I'm waiting for a no-story mod.

Well I don't have the PC version.

It just annoys me because I have 360 and PS3 and I got it for PS3 for some stupid reason.