[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Well I don't have the PC version.

It just annoys me because I have 360 and PS3 and I got it for PS3 for some stupid reason.

ebay or try to swap at a gamestop or something; i would probably do it sooner than later depending on how far you've gotten. I ended up switching from pc to 360 just to play it on the tv and pick up some acheivements

Can anybody help me out with Vault 87? What do I exactly do?

That vault is for the quest Finding the Garden of Eden. If you're not on it, I don't think anything happens. It's a pretty major plot point, so I'd leave just to avoid triggering something early.

I was 65 hours logged without finishing :p I'm up to 83 hours now :p

I would have kept playing but once I hit the level cap, I was like what's the point.

That lvl 20 cap is ridiculously low, only real complaint I have with the game.

That vault is for the quest Finding the Garden of Eden. If you're not on it, I don't think anything happens. It's a pretty major plot point, so I'd leave just to avoid triggering something early.

No I mean I'm near the game, I have been playing for a long time now. I cleared out all the SuperMutants but I have no indicators on what to do with the mission.

How many missions do I have left?

Question for anyone who's finished the game:

Does the Project Purity plant blow up for everyone? I couldn't figure out what to do, then all of a sudden the game ended

No I mean I'm near the game, I have been playing for a long time now. I cleared out all the SuperMutants but I have no indicators on what to do with the mission.

How many missions do I have left?

Oh, well... you need to find Fawkes. If you click on the quest title and then go look at the local map, you should see a marker that tells you where to go.

Question for anyone who's finished the game:

Does the Project Purity plant blow up for everyone? I couldn't figure out what to do, then all of a sudden the game ended

No, but no matter what you do the game ends. The other ending is where you go into the irradiated chamber and enter in the code (it's the code from that verse your character's mom liked, it's in your Notes). There are a few different ways this ends, depending on what you do or don't do with the vial that Eden gives you. You can also get Lyons to do it for you.

Well there was one path I hadn't taken when I posted before about Vault 87. Got through the whole thing (rescued Fawkes etc.) and got out of the base. What did you guys all tell the President? With my speech I told him to kill himself and blow up the base.

Now as I mentioned before, I can see every place that I hadn't discovered with that perk at level 20. Does Fawkes automatically teleport anywhere I go or exactly how does that work?

One last thing, is anybody else using that electric Enclave armor? I found it more useful than the Power Armor from Fort Constantine. It has +5 less Radiation protection but 10+ laser/plasma weapons and some other benefits.

Well there was one path I hadn't taken when I posted before about Vault 87. Got through the whole thing (rescued Fawkes etc.) and got out of the base. What did you guys all tell the President? With my speech I told him to kill himself and blow up the base.

Now as I mentioned before, I can see every place that I hadn't discovered with that perk at level 20. Does Fawkes automatically teleport anywhere I go or exactly how does that work?

One last thing, is anybody else using that electric Enclave armor? I found it more useful than the Power Armor from Fort Constantine. It has +5 less Radiation protection but 10+ laser/plasma weapons and some other benefits.

I told him the same.

As for Fawkes... assuming you had her join you, then she'll just follow you around until she either dies (which is difficult) or you tell her to stop following you. (Yes... Fawkes is a female)

I told him the same.

As for Fawkes... assuming you had her join you, then she'll just follow you around until she either dies (which is difficult) or you tell her to stop following you. (Yes... Fawkes is a female)

So when I teleport to some place, she will be there?

Yep.

Awesome. I have so many places to explore, he will undoubtably help out a ton. Any advice where to find rich sellers? From these last two main storyline quests, I have some pretty valuable weapons I want to get rid of, but I have bled Megaton dry.

Is there more ammo for the Alien Blaster anywhere? The gun is insanely powerful, but I really need more ammo (only about 40 shots left).