[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

i just finished it

lol "oblivion with guns" indeed

i'm disappointed that you can't continue to roam around the world after the end tho.

what i liked about oblivion was that after i finished the main quest line i could still go back to the other cities and stuff

ah well

still a great game (Y)

i just finished it

i'm disappointed that you can't continue to roam around the world after the end tho.

what i liked about oblivion was that after i finished the main quest line i could still go back to the other cities and stuff

ah well

still a great game (Y)

You'll be able to continue after the third DLC pack comes out in (I think) March. It also raises the level limit from 20.

You'll be able to continue after the third DLC pack comes out in (I think) March. It also raises the level limit from 20.

I was hoping the DLC would raise the level cap. It's not going to happen until the third release though? That's a shame, I was hoping the first batch of content would do it.

i just finished it

ah well

still a great game (Y)

Yeah that was one thing about the game that really bugged me.

That, and the level cap is way to low imo

i just finished it

ah well

still a great game (Y)

From what I've heard, the absolute furthest you can go in the game and retaining the ability to free roam, is right near the end when you attack with the BoS, The Lyons girl asks if you're ready, say no and walk away, they'll wait for you and you can continue playing without issue.

^ That's where I have it last saved so it's not a huge deal, I just find it weird that they wouldn't let you continue the game after finishing it.

^ That's where I have it last saved so it's not a huge deal, I just find it weird that they wouldn't let you continue the game after finishing it.

Yeah, depressing end, but I think that was on purpose.

What did you guys do at Tenpenny tower? I want the ghoul mask but don't want to kill some of the residents :/

I killed the residents. Just like I did at Megaton, Rivet City, Big Town, etc.

I would have kept playing but once I hit the level cap, I was like what's the point.

That lvl 20 cap is ridiculously low, only real complaint I have with the game.

I don't honestly see why it needs to be raised actually. For the number of quests in the game it currently seems about right. I've done all the major side quests bar one or two now and have maybe 2/3 of the main one left and I'm at level 15. I doubt I'll hit 20 too far before the end of the game.

Unless they add alot of content or perks I don't see the point in raising the cap currently. It would sort of destroy the entire levelling system if it's made uncapped and you can just grab every perk to your hearts content. In fact the importance placed in picking traits propperly in Fallout 3 is one of the major improvements over Oblivion IMHO and makes levelling alot more meaningful where in Oblivion I had no incentive really to get even to level 10 before finishing the game and a good amount of the side quests.

I wouldn't mind it going to 25 or 30 but they'll need to add alot more content to make it worth while and to avoid watering down the system.

I still laugh every time it says "head incapacitated" or whatever it says at the exact time as it's exploding in slow motion.

What did you guys do at Tenpenny tower? I want the ghoul mask but don't want to kill some of the residents :/

I shot Roy (one of the ghouls) right when I arrived, so I figured I'd just continue on with that...

I was planning to let the ghouls into the tower, but when i went to see Roy in the tunnels I got sick of him mouthing off at me so i introduced his face to my shotgun :rofl:

I was planning to let the ghouls into the tower, but when i went to see Roy in the tunnels I got sick of him mouthing off at me so i introduced his face to my shotgun :rofl:

Yes I was trying to do the good thing with Roy too and scare him off, possibly into giving me some kind of a bribe for not attacking and telling that guy at the tower they were dead. Roy wanted no part in that so I had to kill him, his wife, and that guard which gave me some evil karma! :(

Luckily, I still think I have the highest good karma though.

Lol, I take it you became the pint sized slasher? that bit was fun :laugh:

Yeah I enjoyed that, I liked breaking the rockwells marriage up :laugh:

Looking back on my comments it sounds like it :rofl: I've just played it a lot with someone I know. I was going to get it so I could do everything, but when I looked about the main stores they said it's out of stock :/

the first time i let the ghouls in and they killed everyone and it was kind of lame. now im going to let a few in peacefully ...

I killed everyone.

Let the ghouls in because the residents in Tenpenny Tower annoyed me, then I proceeded to killing all the ghouls after :laugh: