[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I justv started playing this game some days ago. I was afraid of a dissappointment since I totally love the first two games, but this third one so far is totally great, really immersive, really open. So far I think is Bethesda best game.

This so much fun now that I can see all the hidden locations. I have slowly been hitting different ones like the Oasis and just now I did the Canterbury Commons quest which was pretty entertaining.

I cant seem to find a way to the library mission, the one about the survival book. So far I reached the flooded metro but I dont think this is the way, any help?

This so much fun now that I can see all the hidden locations. I have slowly been hitting different ones like the Oasis

I did'nt think this game could get any stranger... then you meet a talking tree :laugh:

I did'nt think this game could get any stranger... then you meet a talking tree :laugh:

Yes it gave me a weird laugh. I still think I laughed harder when I visited Canterbury if you know what I mean...

Yes it gave me a weird laugh. I still think I laughed harder when I visited Canterbury if you know what I mean...

I've not been to Cantebury yet, is that the place with the 'Superheroes'?

I almost wish there was some kind of horse/dune buggy or something that lets you travel a little faster without using fast travel.

Yeah I keep thinking we could get the bike's up and running.

I finally decided to just finish the game today. Pretty fun ending other than well not being able to play after that. :p No worries though, I have a save file right before the last part so I can finish exploring the rest of the world if I want too.

Guys, I want to explore the entire world before continuing the main quest, but I dont want to bump into a main plot related location by mistake, can anyone just tell me the general location of places to avoid, without spoilers of course.

To give you an idea of how far in the game I am, my current main quest mission is to locate my father's tapes at the Jefferson's Memorial.

Guys, I want to explore the entire world before continuing the main quest, but I dont want to bump into a main plot related location by mistake, can anyone just tell me the general location of places to avoid, without spoilers of course.

To give you an idea of how far in the game I am, my current main quest mission is to locate my father's tapes at the Jefferson's Memorial.

Just choose the main quest and look at the indicator and avoid that area. You can't run into things down the road in that quest without completing your current objective.