[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I keep a Fat Man and Missile Launcher with me all the time in case I encounter a Deathclaw or Behemoth. I have 6 Deathclaw hands now lol.

I was expecting the Behemoths to be packing better loot though. The one I killed inside the Capitol building had 2 Mini-Nukes (which I used to kill it in the first place), a couple of missiles, and some random other items that I didn't get much use out of. It also had 3 sets of Power Armor (with Helmets) for some reason.

Yea, you can pick up .44 almost anywhere. Alien blaster ammo on the other hand....

Oh right thats cool then, I will look out for some.

I knew I shouldn't of sold my mini nukes :rolleyes:

i gotta admit the game is so awesome , i love it !

i have easily speant 30+ hours of play time , what a life drainer :p

On the quest when you get to go back in ?
Yeah when the rebels want to stop the overseer.

who can i get the Quest ?? i have finshed the game today i will go thro them using some older saves

sidenote : and who do you know guys that fawkes is gal :huh:

I got the quest when she left me a message on the pipboy to say her father was going crazy.

i have killed the overseer that was with here father early in the game would that affect the quest ? (i didnt kill her father thro)

i have killed the overseer that was with here father early in the game would that affect the quest ? (i didnt kill her father thro)

Yeah it probably has stopped that quest from happening, you see I just left through the tunnel and that was it.

I don't recall when exactly, but you don't get the second Vault 101 quest until after you complete one of the main storyline quests. I want to say it's after you arrive at the citadel, but I don't remember. It doesn't matter whether or not you killed the overseer (I did), you'll still get the quest. Some details will change based on what you do earlier, but the main idea behind the quest stays the same.

At what point the enclave soldiers appear? Do you need training to wear their armor?

BTW, I have been reading the thread. For those talking about the Talking Tree, well, if you havent played the first two games you missed the point and a great moment in the universe :p

At what point the enclave soldiers appear? Do you need training to wear their armor?

after you have done the purifier quest with Scientists

after you have done the purifier quest with Scientists

Great, because Im sure I have explored most of the world and still no traces of them.

Already been there exploring and I found just Mutants.

Oh right was this after you did the water purifier story?, its just after you unlock the pipe, you see them arrive.

Once your dad and co. set up shop at the Memorial (this is a bit after Tranquility Lane), you'll be running some errands in/around the place when the Enclave arrives. The armor they wear is power armor, so if you've got training for that you can wear it.

since ive reached level 20 and decided to show every location on the map, my progess has slowed. I feel ike im getting nothing done since im going every where and with most games like this i packrat everything of value.

since ive reached level 20 and decided to show every location on the map, my progess has slowed. I feel ike im getting nothing done since im going every where and with most games like this i packrat everything of value.

Exactly what I felt like. I love the game but I just couldn't justify (at least not without achievements) going to every location on the map, especially when I had Fable 2 waiting to be played.

Just reached Level 20 with seriously bad Karma (which is a problem since I want to get Fawkes as a follower. He's currently pacing around the Museum waiting for me to be good lol =/ So for the time being I've got Charon chasing me around.

I unlocked the Explorer perk when I hit lvl 20 and found Paradise Falls for the first time (apparently I had a high enough Speech skill when I first went to Little Lamplight so I didn't see it earlier). Messed up the main quest - the messer doesn't seem to work for me... I used it on Red in Big Town (I've already killed the other targets :p ) and put the collar on but they just ran away, and whenever I use it on someone else they scream for help without getting affected by it. Any help?

I'm also steadily making my way to the Deathclaw Sanctuary. I've made up a nice collection of six Claws and I wanna see what I can find around there...I would've gotten there already but my game froze on the way last time =/

I love this game! But for some reason now it doesn't want to work :( I'm looking for an entrance to vault 87 or something in a camp but it just crashes when I get to a certain bit :(

A little offtopic:

I haven't played fallout 1 & 2 yet so does this make sense to play them now? :p

No, it doesn't matter, I never played either of them and still loved Fallout 3!

Just reached Level 20 with seriously bad Karma (which is a problem since I want to get Fawkes as a follower. He's currently pacing around the Museum waiting for me to be good lol =/ So for the time being I've got Charon chasing me around.
I duno how much it gives but if you need Kama outside of quests try things like giving water to the settlers asking for it. I've found one outside megatron, rivit city and one of the vaults. Theres quests the strategy guide refers to as "free form" where someone asks you to do something but it's not a full blown quest. Some of those may help your karma but they are harder to find.
A little offtopic:

I haven't played fallout 1 & 2 yet so does this make sense to play them now? :p

Go nuts. I haven't and it was fine. You may want to read a Wikipedia or watch game trailers retrospective video as it will give you more than enough back story. For instance it'll let you better understand the quest in the Oasis regarding a particular tree.

I'm surprised so many people went for the all locations perk. I figured I can get a map of the land elsewhere (such as online) and it's usually a 2 or 3 min walk to get anywhere. For me the instant vats refill was the one to go with. You can completely clear almost anything using that with basically no worries regardless of how many enemies are coming since you have almost permanent vats usage. Rock on \m/