[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Some of the Enclave soldiers drop them.

One thing I found out in Fallout 3 about halfway through the game, is how important having a good repair skill is. If you don't have a high skill in that area you are going to spend a lot of money getting people to repair your gear, as well as not repairing it to a high enough condition.

I was able to get my repair to 91 by the end, which I just poured nearly all my skill points into repair later on, which helped a lot. Your gear lasts for much longer, while giving you more damage resistance.

That's a good way to play the game Sanctified.

How many stimpacks did you have at the end of the game? I was able to rack up 124 lol

I loved stocking up on stimpacks for some reason.

stimpacks is the best mathod for recovering other then sleeping , that what i do personally

but 124 !?! that a bit taking it too far haha

some time i got stack i need some i find a doc then i just kill him too get all his medcines :evil:

haha yeah and my medicine was at 89 or something, a stimpack would give me around 115 hp for a single one.

I just fooled around a lot in that game and explored, ended up getting tons of money, and just buying 8 or 9 stimpacks every time I was at Moriarty's Saloon.

That's a good way to play the game Sanctified.

How many stimpacks did you have at the end of the game? I was able to rack up 124 lol

I loved stocking up on stimpacks for some reason.

Im yet to finish it for the first time. I want to map the entire world to help Reilly's Rangers first (Another weightless income) and to do everything within my reach to have the biggest number of good endings. So far I know that in the end of my game the world will be repopulated with threes again, Megaton will be a safe and prosper city and the lincoln memorial will be an icon of hope again. I want to find the Deathclaw's source to kill them all too.

Right now I have 116 stims.

How many of you have visited the Nuka Cola factory? I found the recipe of Nuka Cola Clear and a recording about a reward for it but I cant find the buyer.

How many of you have visited the Nuka Cola factory? I found the recipe of Nuka Cola Clear and a recording about a reward for it but I cant find the buyer.

never heard about it , sounds interesting thro

Im yet to finish it for the first time. I want to map the entire world to help Reilly's Rangers first (Another weightless income) and to do everything within my reach to have the biggest number of good endings. So far I know that in the end of my game the world will be repopulated with threes again, Megaton will be a safe and prosper city and the lincoln memorial will be an icon of hope again. I want to find the Deathclaw's source to kill them all too.

Right now I have 116 stims.

I failed to get 30 nuka cola quantums. I drank probably around 10 of them before I knew about the quest, and never was able to find the rest of them before I finished the game.

Once I got to lvl 20, I didn't have the drive to do sidequests anymore, so I just finished the game shortly after.

Maybe if we try the mod that makes leveling slower in a future run?

The only thing I really dislike about this game is that Bethesda left out my favortie weapon of the entire series: The Gauss Rifle. It will be included in a future DLC but only in a "simulation" :(

Also, based on what I have seen, an unarmed player will find the game to be impossible, this game has been made totally for ranged combat.

Yeah I upgraded melee weapons at the beginning and then stopped because I found they became quite useless later on in the game.

Thats what Bethesda did wrong, the combat system. The old system from the past games was perfectly balanced for every player type, something like that would have been perfect, or maybe a balancing armor system (heavy armors for melee types, lighter ones for ranged ones) but still that would be a mismatch agains a heavy weapons guy.

Im surprised about how a company that made plenty of melee based games screwed up melee combat so badly on this one.

Yeah i didn't stick a single point into melee at all. I figured ahead of time it wouldn't be the sort of skill I'd want to be using at level 20. Despite not putting any points into it but I did make some use of it until maybe level 5 when fighting roaches and the like. After that I moved on.

hey

i'm about to go buy this game, and before i do, can someone tell me if it has a left handed configuration for the ps3? (ie, left analog stick=aim, and right analog stick = walk)

I would hate to waste 60 bucks on a game i can't play.

Thanks

hey

i'm about to go buy this game, and before i do, can someone tell me if it has a left handed configuration for the ps3? (ie, left analog stick=aim, and right analog stick = walk)

Thanks

Kind of a side thing, but isn't there some place by now that you could get the game for at least $40 to $50 new.

hey

Thanks

You can change the controls in the game.

yeah, actually i got it from target for $39.99.

i looked and didnt see where i can change the aim/walk. but oh well i guess.

Ahh that must SUCK!

I am truly sorry to hear that :|

i got one of those special controllers from my ps2 days, where you can physically switch the analog sticks. So if i have to, i can use that.

just wish game developers would but configurations for both left and right handed people. :( can't be that hard.

I just had an idea. I dont think it would be hard , with a mod, to make a survival/living simulation with this game. You can have your modest shack on the hills, defend it from the raiders, go to hunt or fishing, sell things on a city and make your house bigger, explore the lands as long as you want.

I just had an idea. I dont think it would be hard , with a mod, to make a survival/living simulation with this game. You can have your modest shack on the hills, defend it from the raiders, go to hunt or fishing, sell things on a city and make your house bigger, explore the lands as long as you want.

Start from a shack and eventually form something like megaton would be nice :p

That would actually be pretty cool!

Start from a shack and eventually form something like megaton would be nice :p

That would be great. Create an entire city from just one house, convince people to join you, make trades with other cities, declare wars even.

That would be great. Create an entire city from just one house, convince people to join you, make trades with other cities, declare wars even.

hmmm

rebuilding DC and after that the character can become the new president :p

How could people nuke Megaton? That's like my safe haven, I had a house to myself and they have all the necessary supplies everytime you went on a journey.