[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Megatron is the main trading centre in Wasteland. Don't blow it up. :p

Didn't he die in transformers? :p

I wanted to blow it up but I shopped the bloke in and got the mayor killed over it.

I got to level 20, and my level meter shows room for level 21.. and 22 presumably.

Level 20 is just the highest you can get in character bonuses.

So technically, you could max out your whole character before completing the game.

Scratch that. Level 20 is the max. However I use a 'cheat' (in game console editor) to put myself back to level 19, and then gain the xp again so that I can keep getting skill points and perks.

I want to start again but I cba with running through miles of obscure and generic tunnels all over again. Although I'd probably be up for doing that if I could keep the same character, like you can in Mass Effect, so after 3 or so playthroughs you could become the ultimate warrior or something. Oh well.

Where abouts were you like? :p

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

which one ingame days or reallife days on game

Days reallife. About two months in game.

So I got this game a few days from a site steam and Im amazed with it. The graphics are the best i've seen yet and the environment is detailed. I'm only level 3(I have to go in the ruins of some big city to find my dad).

Edited by Adamb10

Getting a bit bored of the game now.....especially as it seems no DLC will happen for PS3.

I almost :cry:'ed about that... haha

Resumed the main storyline. DAMN YOU *******!!! MY FATHER IS DEAD :(

This game just turned out from great to amazing.

This game keeps getting better. I already scaped Raven Rock, the level design was almost Half-Lifeish, a great thing for me.

This game keeps getting better. I already scaped Raven Rock, the level design was almost Half-Lifeish, a great thing for me.

I hear you. This is one of those games that just gets better and better with time especially if you chose the perk at level 20 to show every location in the world.

I'm glad you think so too!

I can't believe some people don't like it :|

Glad you love it!, it is quite an awesome game its weird how a few months ago I hate the concept until I played it.

Alright after reading most of this thread Im gonna go ahead and buy it. It feels wrong to pirate this game.