[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Dang scratch42069, while that does look good, I completely forgot about the fact that it is only for Megaton. Have you found any others for the whole world? Well not necessarily the whole world (that would take forever to code) but you know what I mean.

Wow. Having yet to play this game (and I will, don't worry), as a total outsider reading this, I look at some of the posts and say "holy **** you people are dorks". :p

Dang scratch42069, while that does look good, I completely forgot about the fact that it is only for Megaton. Have you found any others for the whole world? Well not necessarily the whole world (that would take forever to code) but you know what I mean.

The only other one I use is the Terrain Pack.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=774

post-102256-1231021306_thumb.jpg

ok, I need a hint...

I'm within the Jefferson Memorial right now. But I've had this power armor and helmet in my inventory for quite some time. A visit to the citadel didn't help and everytime I try to put it on I get "you need power training to wear this". How does one aquire the training?

Please be vague. If it's a book or a location just indicate so as to not give too much away.

Thanks!

ok, I need a hint...

I'm within the Jefferson Memorial right now. But I've had this power armor and helmet in my inventory for quite some time. A visit to the citadel didn't help and everytime I try to put it on I get "you need power training to wear this". How does one aquire the training?

Please be vague. If it's a book or a location just indicate so as to not give too much away.

Thanks!

you get the ability about mid way into the main quests plotline

this game was the worst game i ever brought made me want to turn on my old ps1 for more fun.

Want to explain why? That is a bit over the top. The game is not bad at all, just didn't obviously suit you.

this game was the worst game i ever brought made me want to turn on my old ps1 for more fun.

It wasn't probably a genre you like.

Hey guys I haven't used any mods yet and I'm on my second play through and about to hit level 20, what in your opinions is the best mod to lift the level cap? I have seen a couple but don't know which one is best :blink:

Assuming you meant how? Top, middle of the map ;) When you see tree's you found it.

yea i meant that :blush: THX

so what is the close'ist place to it ? GNR ? , Musuem of tech ? errm RevenRock(the enclave base)

i guess it is far in the desart

its almost straight up from megaton near the top of the map, its right next to a bridge overpass. you will see a little path going into the rocks and just follow that

Hey guys I haven't used any mods yet and I'm on my second play through and about to hit level 20, what in your opinions is the best mod to lift the level cap? I have seen a couple but don't know which one is best :blink:

I think the level cap raisers mess the game up still if you are evil. I use Slower Leveling instead of a cap remover. You don't glitch out the game that way because you'll still be within the 20 levels but it takes a lot more to get the needed XP.

You can get the Slower Leveling mod here

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=97

I'd also recommend the Free Play After MQ mod. Lets you continue the game after the MQ.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=586

yea i meant that :blush: THX

so what is the close'ist place to it ? GNR ? , Musuem of tech ? errm RevenRock(the enclave base)

i guess it is far in the desart

It's between Raven Rock and Old Olney.

What happens with mods like that and other ones that drastically alter the game when the expansion pack comes out?

Good question. I'd imagine Free Play After MQ will be made obsolete when the 3rd DLC comes out. Bethesda still haven't said if we'd need to start a new game for that DLC or not. Until then though, this is the best mod for Free Play out there. I've used it and it works perfectly. There's even an add-on for the mod that cleans the Potomac river of radiation after you start up Project Purity.

I think the level cap raisers mess the game up still if you are evil. I use Slower Leveling instead of a cap remover. You don't glitch out the game that way because you'll still be within the 20 levels but it takes a lot more to get the needed XP.

You can get the Slower Leveling mod here

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=97

I'd also recommend the Free Play After MQ mod. Lets you continue the game after the MQ.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=586

Yeah I heard something like that if you use a level cap mod it may mess up the game.

I will definitely check out these two though especially the "Play after MQ" mod.

Thanks a lot! :D

I've barely played this game, I want to, but I feel a bit better playing mroe straight forward games I have currently.

It seems people get carried away for hours upon hours playing, to which I feel I will get the others out the way so I can latch on properly. :D