[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Was happily enjoying this game today then my Xbox 360 started getting weird graphical issues so restarted 360 and dash was all weird then turned it on and off and got the error code E74 meaning the graphics chip is broken and not covered by warranty so will have to buy a new Xbox 360. :( Oh well

Can someone tell me where I find Fawkes, would be cool to have someone by my side, only found Jericho but my Karma is far too good for him! :p

@.Kick Fawkes is in that holding cell when you're dealing with the Enclave I believe, you have to free him.

I always had too low of a karma level to have any followers hehe :p

@.Kick Fawkes is in that holding cell when you're dealing with the Enclave I believe, you have to free him.

Thanks, isn't Jericho any good for you?

Yeah my Karma is extremely low :p

Well my title was, "Very Evil, Scourge of the Desert." (or something like that)

I wasn't even trying to be evil, it's just the way the game plays out, I would find it very difficult to have a good karma rating in that game. I may trade in my PS3 version in it for the 360 so I could play the DLC so maybe I'll try and be on the light side my 2nd go 'round.

haha, I killed a lot of people plus I stole a lot of stuff, then you get the regulators on you and you have to kill them all the time, but I liked it, you get much more experience that way ;)

Fawkes is in Vault 87 isn't he?

Oh yeah, that's right I got mixed up.

I usually played Fallout 3 ****ed up, which made it more fun :laugh:

Fallout 3 crashing to the desktop became more problematic the longer I played. First it began crashing only after coming out of V.A.T.S mode. Then it began crashing when going into V.A.T.S. mode. Then it began crashing randomly throughout game play, and quite often.

I tried playing in windowed mode and it has not crashed once.

I heard there are a lot of bugs in the PC version..

Well all versions, but I never had that happen :|

Yea it was the weirdest thing. If I update to the latest Nvidia drivers (power pack #2) the game crashes all the time. I don't know, I guess its just finding that sweet spot. I have and love the visual look at the game in 1920x1080 completely maxed out. :p

Okay, I got myself a new Xbox 360 today so can continue playing :)

I tried to get to Vault 87 today but I got killed pretty much instantly. Any tips on how to get in or do I have to kill all the mutants or whatever?

Okay, I got myself a new Xbox 360 today so can continue playing :)

I tried to get to Vault 87 today but I got killed pretty much instantly. Any tips on how to get in or do I have to kill all the mutants or whatever?

Are you using the entrance through Little Lamplight? I didn't have a problem with it by the time the main quest sent me there.

Are you using the entrance through Little Lamplight? I didn't have a problem with it by the time the main quest sent me there.

I went there but it was empty and didn't see anything. I guess I missed something?

I went there but it was empty and didn't see anything. I guess I missed something?

the main entrance is empty

you have to go deep into the vault to find fawkes , good luck with super muties !

and bring enough weapons and ammos you will need it trust me ;)

the main entrance is empty

you have to go deep into the vault to find fawkes , good luck with super muties !

and bring enough weapons and ammos you will need it trust me ;)

Oh god, sounds like I won't survive at this point if I even attempt it :|

Oh god, sounds like I won't survive at this point if I even attempt it :|

Make sure you have a lot of stims as well as jet.

Getting addicted in that game is really a small price to pay for how much stronger you get. If you get the "My First Infirmary" for your house, then you can cure yourself of anything for free. I got that right off the bat as soon as it was available and then bought copious amounts of jet, mentats, buffout, etc..

I found the Plama Rifle to be the best in the game, but you're probably spec'd differently.

You can also make good use of grenades and rocket launchers in Vault 87.