[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Now you've gotta be careful with that weapon, it's really ra?

Nevermind.

LMAO!

Still haven't tried the game, gotta get a bit of work out of the way firs:(:(

Okay I finished the main quest last night, was pretty good. But did the frame rate jump all over the place for anyone else as well at the end, talking about the Xbox 360 version.

I take it can't be repaired? alien technology and all.

I think there's two alien guns in the game.

But I don't know if they're both the same?

I think there's two alien guns in the game.

But I don't know if they're both the same?

The other gun is the Firelance and they're pretty much the same. I think the Firelance is more powerful than the Alien Blaster.

The other gun is the Firelance and they're pretty much the same. I think the Firelance is more powerful than the Alien Blaster.

Where is that?, I only stumbled across the alien site by accident and it was a nice bonus :D

Where is that?, I only stumbled across the alien site by accident and it was a nice bonus :D

I got it in a random encounter a few times. You see a UFO streak across the sky and crash. As it's falling it drops the firelance and some alien energy cells.

I got it in a random encounter a few times. You see a UFO streak across the sky and crash. As it's falling it drops the firelance and some alien energy cells.

Oh right that's pretty cool

That new patch is awesome. About the only quest left I had was "Head of State" or something like that. It was glitching when I was trying to lead the slaves to the Lincoln Memorial. They would never show up were the map said they were. The second I installed the patch, they were where the map said they were and I could finish the quest. Now I just need to install the latest Nvidia driver's that I had to roll back earlier because they were playing terribly with Fallout.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME!

LIKE SERIOUSLY. MY GIRLFRIEND YELLED AT ME BECAUSE I AM PLAYING IT SO DAMN MUCH!!!

MY MOM TOOK MY XBOX CONTROLLER BECAUSE I HAVE EXAMS SO I HAVENT PLAYED THIS GAME IN LIKE THREE DAYS, IM LIKE A ****ING ADDICT I NEED THIS GAME SO BAD!!!

AHHHHHH

I had heard about this game, and I wanted to try it, but I'm broke. So I started a new game on a friend's Xbox. As soon as I picked up the 'I'm SPECIAL' book, I knew that this game is perfect. I mean, I've always loved Bethesda, but once I saw how much they actually put into this game, how much they cared, it clicked. This game is perfect. And I'm in love. So, I somehow came into owning my own copy. and everything was perfect, until my mom took my controller. DAMMIT I NEED THIS GAME SO BAD!!!

Playing this on console, I miss the mod I had for Oblivion that was a robe that gave me +100 speed, so I didn't have to take an hour just to get somewhere I hadn't already been to. Maybe I'll make something like that when I get the PC version (budding GFWL achievement ###### FTW!).

I finished the game yet never even saw some of those weapons. Did you get them on sidequests? I'm probably going to trade in my PS3 copy for a 360 one and replay the game, then get the DLC :D

I finished the game yet never even saw some of those weapons. Did you get them on sidequests? I'm probably going to trade in my PS3 copy for a 360 one and replay the game, then get the DLC :D

I was walking in the Wasteland to a place I hadn't been yet and randomly found this spacecraft that had crashed. I raided everything inside and have thus used my alien power cell ammo sparingly. I did find about 18 more shots deep in Fort Independence though.

Wow crazy man, this just shows me that Fallout 3 really is worth replaying :D

I could do my skills way better the second time anyways (Y)

Well I got to the Jefferson thingy and I thought ok this could take me a few hours so went in there took out some enclave sacrificed myself and that was it...might go back to an earlier save tho and do the side missions.

Does anybody know what the best sniper rifle is? Or is there only one? I killed the guy at minefield and took his, and I love sniping, so I was just wondering. And, how many caps is 'a lot'? I have about 2,000 and I don't know if I should spend them or save them. And where is good places to get ammunition? I always run out! Also, why don't the clerks have unlimited caps? I pick up so much stuff to sell and then come back to town to find the craterside supply lady has like seven caps...its really annoying. That's all my questions, I swear!

I was only able to find one sniper rifle, but I never used it much.

The only times I used it was just messing around, it didn't deal enough damage, but I'm sure there are other snipers in the game, I didn't even find all the weapons to begin with.

LOL

Who/what is tenpenny? That sounds familiar!! I have no idea where I heard it though.

EDIT:

Gosh, I hate the scoped magnum. I picked up the one in Rivet City's bow, and just sold it right away. I always use the hunting rifle. What is the unique one? I wanna get it.