[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

WOW!! Where do I get the Reservist's Rifle? Or is it actually worth it? And can someone answer my question about caps?

There's a ruined chapel somewhere in the wasteland. There's a guy walking around on planks that you can't reach, so the trick is to shoot the guy in such a way that the body (or at least parts of it) end up on the ground.

More info here.

As for your caps question - spend them? I don't know - the most expensive things in the game are the accessories for your room, which aren't more than a few thousand caps.

No problem :) These drivers are excellent btw. I know you were having problems with crashing and 181.20 so these should work nicely for you. I started to get crashes myself with 181.20 after you posted about it lol. I'm on the 181.22 and have not had a single crash outdoors or when in VATS.

Jeez, I'm like some kind of curse. :p

I reinstalled .20 the other day after the patch came out and everything seemed to work for a little bit. Then a day later, just trying to load a save, it would crash automatically. I narrowed it down to one of the reflection settings and without it on I could load the save. After I loaded it, I turned the setting back on (so everything maxed again) and then loading didn't cause it crash like before. By that point I was just befuddled. :wacko:

I might restart the game from the beginning just because I have nothing left to do and it will help me test for crashes with the new beta drivers.

I just went back and left the bit near the end on an old save and sort of went reckless, first off I killed everyone in tenpenny, then killed mr crowley in underworld and carol/greta and got charon to come with me (who later died in vault 92 to a Mirelurk hunter). I killed everyone in republic of dave as well so yeah good times were had :p

I found rockopolis as well nout in there :p

You should kill everyone in the game. :p

That's not possible :(

I went on a killing spree in Rivet City, but there was this doctor who you could only make unconscious..

Got some good loot from the Market though, hehehe :p

I will go for the violin later and finish agathas song quest.

I went to Agatha's place just the other day. I got that perk at level 20 that revealed all locations so I was just go to every place when I found Agatha's and realized something. I started the quest for her, then had it done! I had already picked up that Stradivarius violin a while back but never knew what it went too. :p

That's not possible :(

I went on a killing spree in Rivet City, but there was this doctor who you could only make unconscious..

Got some good loot from the Market though, hehehe :p

The only part I killed every "normal" person was in rescuing the kids. I dropped a mine in the path by the two outside guards. Took a peg shot and hid. They blew up, went in the door and hid right at the door. Combat shotgun at hand, no one stood a chance as they came around the corner. Then snipped off the guy in the tower.

Took some serious hits when I went into the armory there though. Had to run to find cover. I was only expecting to find the guy behind the counter, but three were there on different sides of the place.

i gotta get back to playing this, haven't played in about a week. i'm getting withdraws lol

I love it, just going round killing everyone tho just now I came unstuck deathclaws a bit better then I thought they were, they even open doors!

I've finally started playing this game, a week after finishing Oblivion. I really loved Oblivion, it's definitely in the top 5 of the best games I've ever played. I'm sure I'll love this too!

The weird thing is that I'm getting higher FPS outdoors (44) than indoors (29), with High settings.

I didn't play it for ages after Christmas, after an hour or so I really got into it and its the only game I've played for a good few days. loving it!

imo it is far better than Oblivion, which was good, but this I'm thoroughly enjoying.

This is one of my all-time favorite games. Unfortunately, my PC died recently and I haven't found the money to fix it yet. Bummer, because I hit level 17 too.

you desarve to be hunted down by the regulators :p

I can say that this is true I have at least 3 groups following me and they are outside all the major towns.

I can say that this is true I have at least 3 groups following me and they are outside all the major towns.

hmm ok

regulators , Talon company merc (those B*****d mercenary in the wilderness so anyyoing ) and not mentioning the high-tech soliders of the encalve

i find it funny even alought i am working with regulators HQ , but outside they keep shoting at me and they kept dying cuz of me :p