[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I have a few issues with the game.

Why are there no subtitles on the audio tapes? Also the ending had no subtitles! :(

I need to go exploring now though. Keep hearing of these freaky places that need visiting.

I have a few issues with the game.

Why are there no subtitles on the audio tapes? Also the ending had no subtitles! :(

I need to go exploring now though. Keep hearing of these freaky places that need visiting.

Audio tapes have subs when you close your PipBoy.

you desarve to be hunted down by the regulators :p

Funny you should say that, I just encountered 3 of them before I finished up my Fallout session for today.

I now hate this game, 'cos I will play n play til my butt hurts from sitting there on my bed, and then I'll still continue to play for like another hour or so before I'm literally unable to, and it hurts so much right now :doctor:

And, am I the only one that when I'm doing my last save for the day, I'll put up iron sights, go into third person, swing the camera around, just to get an awesome looking save picture. I was the worst for this with Oblivion, spent a ridiculous ammount of time doing it! :blush:

Funny you should say that, I just encountered 3 of them before I finished up my Fallout session for today.

:laugh: anyways it is bond to happen sooner or later if you are evil . and they will usually start a fight at well if you encounter them .

by the way , they always comes in three fighters group or atleast they always come to me as such

I finally got Jericho on board today only for him to get killed first time by a deathclaw thats the biggest waste of 1000 caps ever.

WTF, Fawkes never dies, can take a serious battering! That sucks if he died pretty quickly, 1000 caps is going to be hard to get again!

WTF, Fawkes never dies, can take a serious battering! That sucks if he died pretty quickly, 1000 caps is going to be hard to get again!

So do all the other follow NPC's die pretty easily? I never had anyone follow me the whole game until Fawkes and he just never seems to die! He can even take a direct mini nuke hit and be fine.

Well it means I can go round killing again, I stopped for the day now tho end of map :laugh:

Also Jericho was carrying a clip of bullets and that was it :(

So do all the other follow NPC's die pretty easily? I never had anyone follow me the whole game until Fawkes and he just never seems to die! He can even take a direct mini nuke hit and be fine.

If you ever get the dog, keep a close watch on him, because he'll just run off and get himself killed.

If you ever get the dog, keep a close watch on him, because he'll just run off and get himself killed.

Well since I have no missions left it really isn't that big of a deal, just asking about other people's experiences. Thanks anyways

What dog? just a normal dog?

I am quite pleased now that I don't get attacked on the wasteland they just walk by since I got the perk of animal liker or something like that.

The dog is called Dogmeat, and he can be found in the scrapyard!

He'll find ammo and health for you.

The dog is called Dogmeat, and he can be found in the scrapyard!

He'll find ammo and health for you.

oh right...might go looking for him I could always do with more stimpaks!

So do all the other follow NPC's die pretty easily?

They don't die so easy when you give them better armor. AFAIK when your CPU buddy wears armor it doesn't wear down either...

I got dogmeat, woo.

then I was walking across the wasteland past big town, and under the bridge, but at that point hell broke out, the set of raiders from the bridge overhead weren't happy, followed by a set of enclave soldiers appearing from near one of their flying machine things and then some damn protectortron or whatever its called walked up the nearest hill.

While we had a nice little battle going on, dog meat managed to protect me for a bit, but got taken out by a raider grenade, I wasnt happy and decided to mini nuke everyone, lol.

So reloaded and made dogmeat stay at my house in Megaton, I hope he doesn't go anywhere, I don't like sending him to vault 101.

Yeah I got Dogmeat in the junk yard, two minutes later he got owned by a Deathclaw. Re-loaded the last save, got him again, same thing happened. Nevermind.

I really hate Deathclaws they just seem so hard to kill.