[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

When i first played Fallout 3, i blew up the Megatron and freed ghouls in Tenpenny tower. :p

I got a very bad karma for doing that. :p

I wanted to blow up megaton, the mayor just annoyed me but in the end the mayor died so all was evened out :p

I stole everything possible in all the places in Megaton with out anyone knowing, then got Jericho to follow me :D Only kept Megaton because it's closer to the middle of the map.

I may do that near the end, got to go to Paradise falls now to rescue some kids.

Think I'm probably done with Fallout 3 for a while. As I posted earlier, I just decided to beat the game and go ahead and start Fable 2. This game was exactly what I needed while waiting for Elder Scrolls V.

Exploring the wastelands + Dogmeat + Agatha's radio = priceless

Exploring the wastelands + Fawkes + Agatha's radio = priceless :p

btw Deathclaw is very scary in the game. :o :no: :p

Edited by teracore
  • Like 2

I tried to out run them but its impossible.

When I rescued Dogmeat I really felt it. Afterall Dogmeat is an icon on the Fallout universe.

Btw, you can easily kill Deathclaws with the Lincoln?s repeater, its easily the best long range weapon in the game.

Im starting to feel bad. This game is a life-eater.

When I rescued Dogmeat I really felt it. Afterall Dogmeat is an icon on the Fallout universe.

Btw, you can easily kill Deathclaws with the Lincoln?s repeater, its easily the best long range weapon in the game.>

Im starting to feel bad. This game is a life-eater.

I second that. Along with that gun and Fawkes, Deathclaws cower in fear....(after nearly ripping off my head regardless:pp)

actually the best way to kill deathclaws is the dart gun + whatever you want to use ammo from. when they are slowed you can outrun them and therefore kite them, once i had 5 deathclaws being kited at once.

actually the best way to kill deathclaws is the dart gun + whatever you want to use ammo from. when they are slowed you can outrun them and therefore kite them, once i had 5 deathclaws being kited at once.

Never heard of anybody who used the dart gun before but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. :laugh:

Never heard of anybody who used the dart gun before but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. :laugh:

Dartguns are awesome if you need to slow down a Deathclaw or a Behemoth, but not for killing them.

Dartguns are awesome if you need to slow down a Deathclaw or a Behemoth, but not for killing them.

Is there a set amount of behemoths in the game? In all my time with Fallout 3, I only found one in a huge cage which turned out to be quite hilarious. I unlocked the cage and expected him to rush me or vice versa. With the cage unlocked (chain link doors still closed) we just looked at each other for about 10 seconds. I got bored and turned my back to walk away. After a couple of steps I hear, "RARRRRRRR" and found him charging right at me. :p

I second that. Along with that gun and Fawkes, Deathclaws cower in fear....(after nearly ripping off my head regardless :p)

I've found Vengeance works the best for me against DeathClaws. It's a big ass gatling laser, found in deathclaw sanctuary.

I've found Vengeance works the best for me against DeathClaws. It's a big ass gatling laser, found in deathclaw sanctuary.

I agree that most big guns works great. However my post refered to those using small guns. In fact, it seems that Bethesda give a little more focus to small guns development.