[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

I have been exploring like crazy lately, I don't have too many places left on the map to get too! That DLC can't come soon enough. :D

If anybody goes to Sat Com Array NW-05a in the top left of the map, be in a for a surprise. You get to launch random nukes and watch them explode!

That blows. Too bad you guys have the PS3 version. Base game is excellent but the replay value is in the mods and now the DLCs. Sony's got to make some sort of deal so you guys can at least get the Brotherhood Of Steel DLC so you can play after the MQ.

Yeah games should be exclusive, not DLC :/

DLC is something everyone, 360, PS3 and PC owners should be able to enjoy, no reason not to support of all the platforms you've released your game on.

I can understand minor DLC like say specific skins or something, but not game changing content.

LOL @ people saying 'poor PS3 gamers'.

Bethesda said they wouldn't bring out DLC for Oblivion, but they bought out shivering isles.

So I'm pretty sure they will bring out DLC for PS3 albeit a little bit later than the 360 and PC users.

But us 'poor PS3 gamers' will have DLC :)

Bethesda said they wouldn't bring out DLC for Oblivion, but they bought out shivering isles.

So I'm pretty sure they will bring out DLC for PS3 albeit a little bit later than the 360 and PC users.

IIRC it's another MS pay for DLC scenario? Like GTA4.

At least that's why I thought the Fallout 3 DLC was going nowhere but 360.

Maybe I'm wrong and there is hope! :laugh:

Well I don't give a flying **** if MS did pay for exclusive DLC :rofl:

I'm going to get my PS3 dlc even if I have to wait for it.

I'm pretty certain that we will also have the GTA4 DLC sometime this year.

Exclusive sometimes just means that it goes to a certain area for a certain time. Then it's available everywhere.

I'm just ****ed off that Bethesda didn't allow us to have modding abilites, UT3 allowed us to have mods!

What would you rather us say, "Looks good on you guys"?

Wait a second, so the PC isn't getting the DLC?

Wait a second, so the PC isn't getting the DLC?

Don't worry, PC will get the DLCs. Bethesda said it would be on 360 and PC and said no to the PS3. I'm pretty sure it will be distributed through Games For Windows Live on the PC. No one knows if they'll make a retail expansion pack but their past games say otherwise. The Oblivion DLCs ended up retail as Knights Of The Nine and Shivering Isle and available for all 3 platforms.

Yeah games should be exclusive, not DLC :/

DLC is something everyone, 360, PS3 and PC owners should be able to enjoy, no reason not to support of all the platforms you've released your game on.

I can understand minor DLC like say specific skins or something, but not game changing content.

You said it AB (Y)