[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

If you ever get the dog, keep a close watch on him, because he'll just run off and get himself killed.

I've lost count of how many times I've reloaded the game because of this. One minute he's plodding along behind you, then you turn around and the little buggers gone... then the 'Dogmeat is dead' message pops ups shortly after. Oh and he does'nt like walking on rocks either :rofl:

I really hate Deathclaws they just seem so hard to kill.

You need to take out one of their legs to slow them down. I tend to drop a land mine to disable a leg and then choose a less powerful weapon that I have loads of ammo for and then just take loads of head shots at them.

So reloaded and made dogmeat stay at my house in Megaton, I hope he doesn't go anywhere, I don't like sending him to vault 101.

I keep Dogmeat at my house all the time, it's a nice welcome for when I occaisionally visit home, that along with Wadsworth :D

Dogmeat never goes anywhere, I put a dogbowl down for him aswell ^_^

You need to take out one of their legs to slow them down. I tend to drop a land mine to disable a leg and then choose a less powerful weapon that I have loads of ammo for and then just take loads of head shots at them.

Yeah I use the Plasma rifle for them or the alien blaster :p

Talking about Alien Blaster, I sold all my ammo and got the gun fixed so that was a waste realising I have no ammo for it, waste of 400 caps.

I just got to level 11 and the enemies in the wasteland have really stepped it up all of a sudden!

Not complaining, it's more fun this way :p

Have you met the regulators yet? now thats a challenge :p

Have you met the regulators yet? now thats a challenge :p

Met em a couple of times, but they wern't bad, until now!

I'm Very Evil apparently, just cos' I have an itchy trigger finger, so would you if you lived in the wasteland!

I have awful karma, I lie,cheat and steal and then ask questions.

I met the Nuka Cola lady earlier and she offered me a quest...and I thought nah so shot her and stole her cola.

Guys i have 2 questions.... if i complete the whole mission with my dad, will that end the game? or will i be able to carry on with other quests?

And where do i find the doggie? lol

Guys i have 2 questions.... if i complete the whole mission with my dad, will that end the game? or will i be able to carry on with other quests?

And where do i find the doggie? lol

Doggie is in the scrap yard and I won't spoil it but once the main quest is done thats it well I have not been able to continue.

Doggie is in the scrap yard and I won't spoil it but once the main quest is done thats it well I have not been able to continue.

Crap well i`m putting the main quest aside then, i just assumed it would take me to places i haven't been where i could do more sidequests.

anyways gonna find the scrap yard, thanks!

I really hate Deathclaws they just seem so hard to kill.

Old Oakney was my favorite playground once I reached there with Fawkes and Charon. I like to roast everything-Deathclaws, Raiders,Giant Radscorpions. The Flamer is my second favorite weapon after the Android's Plasma Rifle. :D

@cammy: I left Liberty Prime and Sarah Lyons outside the Project Purity and completed all the other quests and went till Level 20. Also killed 4 Behemoths. The last one at some Super Mutant camp is proving to be too difficult to find.

So, if I understand correctly, if you finish the main quest. You just, what, that game save is useless, you need to start all over again. How much does that suck?!

So without spoilers, how far am I allowed to play through the story before I have to stop so I can actually make the most of the game?

Thanks,

Rich.

Don't complete the main quest. That way you can enjoy the game better with better armour, better weapons and a whole environment and places to explore. There are around 15-20 additional quests apart from the main one. However you can also complete the main quest and watch yourself crying for this game lacking what Oblivion had-unlimited playtime.

So, if I understand correctly, if you finish the main quest. You just, what, that game save is useless, you need to start all over again. How much does that suck?!

So without spoilers, how far am I allowed to play through the story before I have to stop so I can actually make the most of the game?

Thanks,

Rich.

Well without spoiling then don't complete the main quest, maybe stop the main quest now and go do some of the side quests so you can level up and get some achievements/trophies

15 - 20 Quests... 15 - 20?!?!?!?!

I seem to remember Oblivion having like a thousand!

I mean for instance, at the moment I am now on Scientific Pursuits, can you give me the name of the last part of the main quest so that I can stop when I get to that part?

When you are told to go to Vault 87 (through little lamp light) then stop and go do side quests because from then onwards its all quick to the end.

I lost my dog, he was at home, but out on one of the last few main missions and after you escape lets say a rock with a big man outside, and went home and he had gone.

Ah well.

So I know, these characters that come along with you, if I tell him/her to get lost can I get them back?

I lost my dog, he was at home, but out on one of the last few main missions and after you escape lets say a rock with a big man outside, and went home and he had gone.

Ah well.

So I know, these characters that come along with you, if I tell him/her to get lost can I get them back?

Don't know I fired Jericho at first and he went and disappeared so probably.

Jericho shows up at Megaton (whether you destroyed it or not); Dogmeat will show up at Vault 101. Fawkes I believe ends up outside the Undercity.

Yeah I just restarted from the last save, I wasn't going to pay again :laugh:

I have a question if you blow megaton what happens? does it just disappear?