[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Yeah I just restarted from the last save, I wasn't going to pay again :laugh:

I have a question if you blow megaton what happens? does it just disappear?

What usually happens to places when you blow a nuke in it :p

Yeah I just restarted from the last save, I wasn't going to pay again :laugh:

I have a question if you blow megaton what happens? does it just disappear?

What usually happens to places when you blow a nuke in it :p

717200891441AM_fb63.jpg

I was only asking because shihchiun said Jericho shows up at Jericho whether its destroyed or not :p

no-excuses.jpg

I still need to complete F3 :(

When you are told to go to Vault 87 (through little lamp light) then stop and go do side quests because from then onwards its all quick to the end.

wrong. go through 87, then you end up in Raven Rock, and when you leave, (if you're good karma), Fawkes will be waiting outside and will join you.

From there, it makes a lot of the side missions much easier.

Well he didn't ask if he wanted an assistant :p

I was just saying that would be a good time to do some side missions but yeah some do require help but most you should be able to do alone at that stage.

I still feel Charon is more durable than Jericho. Moreover Fawkes can handle Radscorpions, Mutant Masters and Deathclaws easily with the Gatling Laser which has unlimited ammo. The most amusing part in case of Charon is whatever armour you put in his inventory,he will wear it :D . I put the T51b power armour(the most powerful in the game) on him as it doesn't wear off and myself use the Tesla armour and helmets. Moreover I can repair the Tesla ones as they can be retrieved from fallen Enclave soldiers.

I had an enclave soldier who fell into the ground, at which point you could still see his head, he just kept turning in circles slowly, it was amusing to watch to say the least.

Then I walked off and left him.

What amuses me more are Fawkes' comments which he/she seems to make every now and then. Got almost 70 hrs roaming the wasteland.

I am just waiting for the 3rd DLC pack which will remove the Quest completion limitation. I don't understand why Bethesda can't bundle that feature along with the Anchorage expansion pack.

I haven't come across one of these regulators yet, who/what are they?

And I just got that finger perk thing for killing bad people, doesn't it mention something about the regulators in the notes?

And I don't care much for DLC most of the time, but now I am a bit jealous, but only for the third pack to be coming, a 20 level cap is laammeee, I'm not near it yet, but feel it coming on pretty quickly as things are going currently.

I haven't come across one of these regulators yet, who/what are they?

And I just got that finger perk thing for killing bad people, doesn't it mention something about the regulators in the notes?

And I don't care much for DLC most of the time, but now I am a bit jealous, but only for the third pack to be coming, a 20 level cap is laammeee, I'm not near it yet, but feel it coming on pretty quickly as things are going currently.

Regulators will attack you if you have bad karma, usually after level 8. Flip side of the Talon Company, who attack you if you have good karma.

I'm level 19 and would be fine just completing a few quests to get to 20, maybe finish up the Behemoth trophy, and then go ahead and finish the last 2 quests. The fact that most of the XP comes from completing the few quests in the game makes me easier with that idea.

Then I'll start over.

Restarted the game from scratch, at lvl 2 ran into a deathclaw, manage to kill him because about 10 other ppl had attacked him and died. I looted his claw, found a deathclaw gaunlet plan, and made me the deathclaw gaunlet. Now, I can basically 1 to 4 hit kill anything I see, mutant or what not, still lvl 4, and this is the most amazing weapon ever. Im thinking about trying to be total melee now. It has the quickest attack speed and the damage is just insane.

Regulators will attack you if you have bad karma, usually after level 8. Flip side of the Talon Company, who attack you if you have good karma.

nah those morons from talon company we always attack you anyway

i have very bad karma and they do

i went to there base in one of the fort and butchered them and there damn commander Jacob

Restarted the game from scratch, at lvl 2 ran into a deathclaw, manage to kill him because about 10 other ppl had attacked him and died. I looted his claw, found a deathclaw gaunlet plan, and made me the deathclaw gaunlet. Now, I can basically 1 to 4 hit kill anything I see, mutant or what not, still lvl 4, and this is the most amazing weapon ever. Im thinking about trying to be total melee now. It has the quickest attack speed and the damage is just insane.

awosome i would say ;)

damn i hate those deathclaws

they are so damn fast , is there good tactic to pwn them ?

Edit:fixed

Edited by skynetXrules

if you ever get your karma above +250, they attack you no matter where you go from there.

i went to there base in one of the fort and butchered them and there damn commander Jacob

awosome i would say ;)

damn i hate those deathclaws

they are so damn fast , is there good tactic to pwn them ?

Edit:fixed

ya just use the dart gun, makes em move slow enough you can kite them running backwards with whatever weapon you want.

if you ever get your karma above +250, they attack you no matter where you go from there.

i just said i am so evil in the game >.<

but i dont care about those merc , just a short work . they are fun for test drive new guns ;p

specially the first time i got the flamer ,i tested it onto them LOL .

i will have few hours sleep , it is already in the middle of the night 2:20 AM :pinch: . got uni to catch up with in the morning

I will have to check out my Karma its going to be really bad.