Burning to mini CD's

I have those little 156MB cd's that my sony mavica uses...

and I was wondering if its possible to burn stuff to them with a regular CD Burner?

I tried burning some data to the mini disc, but I couldn't see anything when I explored it from 'My Computer'.

Any suggestions?

I'm guessing u mean 8cm cds..? Should be fine, I burn to creditcard cd's quite often on a normal liteon writer.

Just make sure the writer is horizontal or it may go a little mental.. !

well, you won't see anything in explorer if they're blank.. i dunno, my pc wouldn't recognize they existed in a drive until i bought this little "converter," it's just a circle of plastic that the mini snaps into to hold it up the level of a normal cd.. after that it recognized the mini, and i can use them to burn or read or whatever now.. without the "converter," it's just weird.. 156 mb? or 185? :blink:

:happy:

maybe he's placing the "sony mavica" burnt cds in...

dunno wat a mavica is might be a digicam?...

anyway might be recording in a non windows recognised format...

BUT to answer ur question... like other ppl stated... YES normal cdr/rw can read and write to those things...

and I was wondering if its possible to burn stuff to them with a regular CD Burner?

to burn stuff TO them with a regular cd burner.. hence, they're blank first.. so they'd either say "insert cd" or show nothing..

well, you won't see anything in explorer if they're blank.. i dunno, my pc wouldn't recognize they existed in a drive until i bought this little "converter," it's just a circle of plastic that the mini snaps into to hold it up the level of a normal cd.. after that it recognized the mini, and i can use them to burn or read or whatever now.. without the "converter," it's just weird.. 156 mb? or 185? :blink:

:happy:

that plastic ring made it work, thanks.