Xbox 360 at FYE

I dont know about any others. however the FYE near me has a 20gig xbox 360 (yay for 20 gig). For $250 WITH a $100 mail in rebate. Any one know of any other places like this?

Is this on their website or just in store?

I think just in store. I took notice to it in their store last month for 250$, and now I am in the mood to actually buy one with GTA 4. I called in and they said they have it for $250 with 100$ mail in rebate. and my jaw was on the floor haha. me:"you have it for $250 AND a 100$ rebate?" Her:"haha yeah! and they actually send the rebate back unlike other places!" Tomorrow I am getting one, then Gamestop has GTA 4 used for $39. That works for me for now!

Call your local FYE and find out if they have it for the same offer!!

I think just in store. I took notice to it in their store last month for 250$, and now I am in the mood to actually buy one with GTA 4. I called in and they said they have it for $250 with 100$ mail in rebate. and my jaw was on the floor haha. me:"you have it for $250 AND a 100$ rebate?" Her:"haha yeah! and they actually send the rebate back unlike other places!" Tomorrow I am getting one, then Gamestop has GTA 4 used for $39. That works for me for now!

Call your local FYE and find out if they have it for the same offer!!

Cool, thanks for the details.

I have a friend who is going to be super interested in this deal, as it is the best one I have heard of personally, so he will appreciate it.

Enjoy it when you get it. GTA 4 is an amazing game indeed as well.

Yeah man, thanks for the details as well.

As DL said, I also have a buddy looking to pick one up too. Hopefully that deal will cross the Delaware over to here!

Yeah let me know if any other FYE have this as well. I might pick up the system tomorrow and mail out the rebate....I'll have to wait to i get paid to get GTA and live. :cry:

Are there any cheap places online to buy a sub to live? Cheaper then I can find out in stores hopefully. Not ebay.

Just hope it's not a refurb from 2005. :p

Happened to me with one at Best Buy that included a free game.

These aren't they are completely new, just left overs since the 60gig model came out.

Just to confirm. they are NEW!!!

*hugs it* :D.

Now I gotta wait two weeks to actually buy a game and live :cry:.

Although it comes with 30days free for xbox live, i could always go rent GTA for now....

This is pretty much all FYE's that actually carry consoles. In NJ the Woodbridge FYE does currently have these in stock. From what I remember the $100 rebate expires TODAY, so if you were planning on jumping on this deal it has to be purchased today and submitted I think by the end of the month.

Edit - from another forum these all had HDMI output as well so these were not from the original batch

This is pretty much all FYE's that actually carry consoles. In NJ the Woodbridge FYE does currently have these in stock. From what I remember the $100 rebate expires TODAY, so if you were planning on jumping on this deal it has to be purchased today and submitted I think by the end of the month.

Edit - from another forum these all had HDMI output as well so these were not from the original batch

Dam I'm right down the street...so tempting...why I would need another 360 is beyond me, other than the great deal on it.

Yeah let me know if any other FYE have this as well. I might pick up the system tomorrow and mail out the rebate....I'll have to wait to i get paid to get GTA and live. :cry:

Are there any cheap places online to buy a sub to live? Cheaper then I can find out in stores hopefully. Not ebay.

Why the eBay hate? I've bought countless Live subscriptions from trusted sellers on eBay without any hassle.

A lot cheap than retail too.