[Pic] The Happy Couple - Married Last Weekend

The sad part is that it's their wedding day. Jesus Christ. Can't people be left alone on their wedding day?

Err no they have to be mocked and laughed at by the hot guys and girls on the intarnet

There is a saying that love has no bounds! So here we go again, it's OK to heap ridicule on people who have done nothing to anyone here! If anyone here posted wedding pictures of Neowinians and people here started to pour scorn on them, the thread would be closed in seconds. But hey, this is the new Neowin, anything goes!!!

agreed, neowin is slowly becoming 4chan

I actually hate it when these thread happen even though I posted this, because the people involved in them usually have nothing to do with it, and im not usually the type of person who would make fun of others looks which is what these thread are always about.

BUT

comment #15, page 2

I couldnt help it

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f7/i-got-mar...ml#post27033510

I actually feel physically sick :(

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, after the wedding we went to the Motel 6 (we live in a small town, thats all there was)

and it was on. We quickly undressed and got right down to business. I had to be careful, as she was a virgin and it was quite painful for her. I managed to get in there after a few minutes of trying. I only lasted about 2 minutes, but it was amazing. The best part was when we both orgasmed at the same time. I cried for a little while afterward, it was just so beautiful.

Edited by funkymunky

It's definitely not mate ;)

It's the pictures that made me sick :(

I was in a bar yesterday with a friend for lunch.

This fat girl stood up and had the fattest a*se I have ever seen in these tight lycra trouser thingys :( i couldn't finish my burger :(

One of the best replies on that thread:

I've listened to atheist arguments from nearly every source; from Richard Dawkins to Penn Jillette to my college roommate. This is best evidence I've ever seen for the absence of a God.

:rofl:

l_300a68bc8ab52e02869d4bec8c0b808b.jpg

Anyone ever seen that movie "Spawn" ?

Anyways i think this dude is just trolling because his replies do not even sound serious. he tryin to clone the other epic topic.

which brand are these sunglasses? they are looking cool.

Strange. he said in the thread that he waited till his wedding night to lose his virginity, then later in the thread said he married her because he got her pregnant... he eaither really has no idea how babies are made, or he is lying...

You people are really insensitive... How would you like it if someone made fun of YOUR wife?

It would suck, and that's why we don't post pictures of our wives on the internet.

I think they should delete that thread. Looks like someone is impersonating the actual person and may or may not have consent of the person the pics are actually from.

To much of what he said is contradicting itself.

You people are really insensitive... How would you like it if someone made fun of YOUR wife?

Well first off. My wife wouldn't look like a beached whale with really bad sunburn.

Then 2nd even if I was blind and my guide dog was blind (coz if I had a guide dog, I am hoping it would attack something that ugly!) I would never post pictures of 'it' on the internet for cold hearted people like myself to rip the **** into.

Just dumb......