[Pic] The Happy Couple - Married Last Weekend

Well first off. My wife wouldn't look like a beached whale with really bad sunburn.

First off, your not married yet, so you have no idea who you will fall in love with. Just because right now you wouldnt go for someone like that, doesnt mean you would not end up falling in love with someone like that. Love is a funny thing and you make yourself sound very young and ignorant with a post such as that.

First off, your not married yet, so you have no idea who you will fall in love with. Just because right now you wouldnt go for someone like that, doesnt mean you would not end up falling in love with someone like that. Love is a funny thing and you make yourself sound very young and ignorant with a post such as that.

Says Rich, with the fantastically hot wife :)

If I was even friends with 'that' I'd need shooting. And to say I could fall in love with some one like, Im sorry but you are off your rocker! Yes love can be a funny thing but that is plain retarded! Like I said, I wouldn;t even consider being friends with some one like that, so falling in love with someone like that would never happen.

Yes I admit it, Im a balck hearted s.o.b with things like this and yes I will go to hell.

I am young, I'm 21 and yes, I would say I can be ignorant. But hey, seriously **** happens. I'm not the only one creasing at crap this on the internet.

Well first off. My wife wouldn't look like a beached whale with really bad sunburn.

Then 2nd even if I was blind and my guide dog was blind (coz if I had a guide dog, I am hoping it would attack something that ugly!) I would never post pictures of 'it' on the internet for cold hearted people like myself to rip the **** into.

Just dumb......

I think that was a little harsh. She's not a very attractive person and i'm sure she realizes it. I'm also sure she is very self confident because apart from not being very attractive she's not very thin either. So to say that you would hope your dog would attack something that ugly is kind of mean. Having said that you would know if your wife was, by definition was a step below ugly. I'm happy for anyone that can set aside looks to such a degree and still live happily ever after. I think the real problem is posting the pictures online for everyone to judge. What did he expect people to say?