[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

That manga looks interesting if it's to do with PC repair.

There's a line where I draw on what type of manga I read. When manga becomes as trivial as computer repair, then I am stuck in recursion, which is a bad, bad thing.

It's on the Japanese Wikipedia with a title of "Part Bomber".

i would't take what google translate says for the real title but it's close to what iv seen

but bable fish on the other hand just makes me laugh like what it translates hymen to or what it used to translate it to.

There's a line where I draw on what type of manga I read. When manga becomes as trivial as computer repair, then I am stuck in recursion, which is a bad, bad thing.

You never know, it might be fun :laugh:

lmao

I didn't even realize they had computer hardware in their hands until I stared at the picture for a few seconds :p

what it could be cute.

Might also be funny..

Quick question, does anybody know when Naruto anime is going to be back on the story arc? :unsure:

Or it could be Genshiken, a bunch of average people talking about their average lives while blaming their average status on their otakuism.

I kinda liked that show, but the last few eps weren't very good.. Weird voice acting with those "American" girls... lol

I really enjoyed it, captured the whole "otaku" atmosphere (Y) I've yet to find another anime that is similar.

I really enjoyed it, captured the whole "otaku" atmosphere (Y) I've yet to find another anime that is similar.

Yeah I agree, I thought they conveyed that atmosphere very well.

Too bad it wasn't a bit longer, but still that voice acting at the end was terrible almost ruined it for me lol

Too bad it wasn't a bit longer, but still that voice acting at the end was terrible almost ruined it for me lol

Have you seen the three OVA's + second season?

I think I've only seen the second season.. Whatever dattebayo has on their server are the only episodes I've seen. I didn't even know there was more!

Hmm, I'll have to look into this..

I respect your opinion :laugh: (Y)

For me, I enjoyed the friendships within the group and the portrayal of the "otaku" culture.

I respect your opinion :laugh: (Y)

For me, I enjoyed the friendships within the group and the portrayal of the "otaku" culture.

Yeah me too, that's the way I took it.

Thanks for opening my eyes, I'll have to watch it from start to finish.

Man, I got so much good stuff to watch now :p

Might also be funny..

Quick question, does anybody know when Naruto anime is going to be back on the story arc? :unsure:

I only managed to find episodes upto 4th March which is titled "Activate the Forbidden Jutsu" (episode number 150). My guess is arc might go on until around episode 155-160 :(

After reading about it on ANN, I instantly went to this thread to post about it but you beat me to it :p Can't wait to actually see it! :D