The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

Ya. Ottawa sens kinda sucked but Brodeur is getting really lucky on some of those saves. I think ottawa gets next game the nj game after. I think anaheim will do quite well against devils.

I really want the Sens to make it, I don't think they will with New Jersey putting them to sleep though. If they win, I can at least continue to work (I am on janitorial at the Corel Centre). PLEASE SENS COME BACK! I NEED MONEY!

The final will be Jersey and Anaheim and nobody will want to watch, because the devils will just tear appart the feathers off the ducks.

I say the Devils are this years champions.

The final will be Jersey and Anaheim and nobody will want to watch, because the devils will just tear appart the feathers off the ducks.

yeah ... whatever :rolleyes: I said that about them and detriot and look what the happen ... a clean sweep. I am pretty sure everybody will be watching.

Tonights the moment of truth for ottawa.

I think it will be a really good finals this year, but then again the canucks are no where to be seen :(

At least i know it won't be a blowout either way and there will be lots of good goaltending.

edit

w00t!!! I hit 2000 posts!!!!

winning the cup without knowing how to skate:priceless i find it a bit funny :p i found it in the sports section in the newpaper

i hope ottawa comes back to beat new jersey...new jersey already has 2 championships in the last 10 years...i want someone new to win it

hehe, did you guys read the article about hull missing the cut for the us open qualifying? he shot an 80.

hehe, did you guys read the article about hull missing the cut for the us open qualifying? he shot an 80.

"I'd rather play golf than hockey,'' Hull told the Austin-American Statesman in Austin, Texas. "I just love the game. I love the challenge. It's my favorite sport.'' ~ espn.com

man...what a fruit.

lol, that would've been funny had you made the cut. Doing better in golf than in hockey!

He would have to win a bunch of championships& set records to match what he has done in hockey.. ;)