The Official Neowin NHL Playoff Thread

I think Ottawa can pull off game 7 even though it's hard for a team to pull off 3-1 comeback wins. They've got the talent to do it, and probably will.

To bad their season will end for either eastern team in the finals. Anaheim will win in 6 games against whoever they play. Hate all you want, say the Ducks are flukes and blah blah blah. No way the Ducks loose this series, NJ and Ottawa are both banged up. Hossa wont last past NJ and then they only have no one after that. They have to many old guys and Alfredson can't score at all. Anaheim shut down Fedorov, Modano and Gaborik. I believe they can stop a broken down Hossa. Put Carney and Rucchin on Hossa and Niedermeyer and Sauer or Salei on Alfredsson.

I cannot believe the Devils have dropped 2 straight. What is this crap. No one is producing. Wheres Langenbrunner, Elias, Pandolfo, Gomez, Neidermeyer..... Unblievable.

and now neidermeyer might be hurt, he had to be helped off the bench last night...i think the sens have a pretty good chance of advancing tomorrow night

GO SENS GO!!! Their winning means I get to work more.? I look forward to them winning tomorrow too.

do they ever let you take any time to watch the game?

I am loving these playoffs this year. It is like the year of the underdog. I mean who would have thought that you would see the Ducks and Wild in the western conference finals. Come on a team created after a Disney movie and an expansion team in what it's 3rd year.

So needless to say I am rooting for the Sens to win it on Friday. I wouldn't really consider them an underdog, they were first overall in the regular season, but they were down 3-1.

I'm looking forward to the finals no matter who plays the Ducks.

The NHL playoffs have been pretty good, with teams like the Wild, and the Ducks. Even the Senators too although they were ranked #1.

i think the finals would be much better if it was the ducks vs. senators...the devils are a much better team than the ducks, so it might be one sided if they made it. however, thats what everyone said about the red wings and stars too..

do they ever let you take any time to watch the game?

Not too much time, unfortunately, but I usually get to see the final 3-5 minutes of each period so I can be back in the janitor's lockup, taking a break from the intermission rush.

Congrats to the New Jersey Devils, a well played game. :)

Also to the Sens, played one hell of a game, could have gone either way. :)

man, i hope the devils get wiped...i guess hatred of the devils is a natural reaction when you are a flyers fan :)

man, i hope the devils get wiped...i guess hatred of the devils is a natural reaction when you are a flyers fan :)

same here except i'm a red wings fan. :)