[Official] Dexter Season 4

• 2 weeks later...

4.02 Remains to Be Seen

In episode 402, Dexter realizes that he has carelessly misplaced crucial evidence that could expose his dark side to the world, while helping to investigate new slayings that Agent Lundy insists are the work of Trinity.

4.03 Blinded by the Light

In episode 403, Dexter is hampered by his neighborhood's increased vigilance due to vandalism, his temporary inability to drive himself anywhere, and his admiration for the killing technique of the artful Trinity Killer.

4.04 - Dex takes a Holiday

In episode 404, Dexter gets some much-needed R&R time with Rita and the kids out of town, leading to his stalking of a new victim - until he unexpectedly begins to empathize with his target, a cop that murdered her family.

4.05 - Dirty Harry

In episode 405, Dexter is inspired to investigate the Trinity Killer on his own, while Debra blames herself for an event that was out of her control, and Rita realizes how little she knows her husband after discovering one of his secrets

Source: Showtime

Question I just finished watching the first three seasons of Dexter and I can?t wait until the season 4 premiere. If you have a scoop that would be awesome. And if you have more than one scoop ? or a scoop-fest, if you will ? that would be even more awesome. ?Jaredared

Ausiello: To quote my onetime Ausiello TV co-star Ana Ortiz, ?Oh, I will, honey. You bet your ass I will.? John Lithgow?s Trinity Killer will claim a high-profile victim (a.k.a. significant character) during the first half ofQuestion: I am dying (ha! get it?) for some Dexter spoilers! ?Alex#33; ?Alex

Ausiello: LOLOMGLAME! Look for Dexter and Rita to get a very surprising houseguest in November.

Just wanted to bump this up to see what everyone thinks.

I liked the premiere. We finally get to see the toll that being married and having a newborn has taken on him. The Trinity Killer seems like an interesting character, I just wonder how Lundy coming back is going to affect Dex as well as Debra

Can anybody tell me what is the track that is being played in the end of this tailor. (starts around 2:11)

And Oh Hell Yeah!! Dexter Season 4 the 1st episode ROCKED!! :)

Edited by Techno_Funky

The last word said by Dexter in the second episode is something many parents MUST say when dealing with a baby when you so desperately need to sleep....

^ Yea haha, I laughed when I heard that. Great ending to the episode. I really liked the fact that he was trying to remember, something I deal with fairly regularly. Thankfully not trying to find chopped up bodies :)

My Dexter love is slowly being rekindled, however it had died a bit in the many, many months waiting for this new season. I still find Debra annoying though.

My Dexter love is slowly being rekindled, however it had died a bit in the many, many months waiting for this new season. I still find Debra annoying though.

Really? I love her :p

I find her swearing.... charming :shifty:

annoying but very hot, always weird thinking they are married ?.?

just caught up on the first 2 episodes and I loved them, John Lithgow scares the jeebies out of me!

Julie Benz has revealed several teasers on the season four finale of Dexter.

The 37-year-old actress, who plays Rita on the Showtime drama, told Cinemablend that the last episode of the season "shocked the whole cast" when they read the script.

"Obviously at the beginning of the season we see Rita has it all," she said. "I mean, she has everything she?s ever wanted. She has the perfect husband, the great kids, the new baby, the dream house in the suburbs but you know, just like anything, nothing great lasts forever.

"We have an amazingly shocking ending this season. I mean, it?s so shocking that - it?s just shocking is all I can say. It shocked the whole cast."

Asked if Dexter may let her in on his killer secret, she added: "Oh! I don?t know about that. I don?t want to give away any spoilers but you know, you definitely see worlds collide; everybody?s world collides in this season."

Digital Spy