[Official] Dexter Season 4

Of course, I'm a self-proclaimed psychopath too :p

Hurmoth: slowly back away from the keyboard and do not post on Neowin from now on. :unsure:

I'd say Carpenter's performance was absolutely fantastic. If there's any performance I've seen lately in a movie or TV show (admittedly I don't watch too many) her's is the best this show I've seen so far. I think its one of the best grief reactions I've ever seen on film. Kudos. I hope she wins some award.

I dunno why people don't like Deb or Rita's characters. I think they're both hot. In any case, I wouldn't mind being neighbors, friends or coworker of them.

Batista's strategy of the STD infected suspect.... Brilliant!

It'd be cool if they brought in a Gibbs from NCIS to catch Dexter next season. That would make for a real interesting season. If its Horatio from CSI Miami, I hope he doesn't last one minute with the Dex.

It'd be cool if they brought in a Gibbs from NCIS to catch Dexter next season. That would make for a real interesting season. If its Horatio from CSI Miami, I hope he doesn't last one minute with the Dex.

CSI? really? *facepalm* :D

lol @ Dexter in therapy

"Youre upset :unsure: . . . . . about the apartment :unsure:" :p

If this were to ever happen, not that it will, it should be the Criminal Minds team. They are perfect for this and this is what they do. Would actually rather see that since it fits and their team is nice.

I am not as hooked this season as I have previous seasons, the season with Doakes was the best so far imo but this is still awesome.

I hate Rita so much.. her character is sooo annoying. I might have said I didn't like Deb before, if I did I made a mistake.

It's Rita's character that I can't stand.

Edited by Darksoft

I'm loving this season. Lithgow is making it significantly better. I'm really eager to see how it reacts to his character with them being quite similar in lifestyle. However Lithgow still murders innocents which doesn't stand up to Dexter's code. Rita is bothering me like everyone else said. But I have a feeling they made us hate her in that episode.

Season 2 was my favourite though. Good old Doakes.

I'm starting to think Anton was the shooter not Trinity.

Think about what we know, Trinity was seen leaving the location. He didn't see Lundy anywhere else. Especially where he was currently staying. It wasn't even his home so it's not like he could have researched it. He used the bus so he couldn't have been tailing him. Not to mention he didn't even know who the guy was. Look how long it took him to plan his kill, there's no way he would have acted so quick on something he knew so little about. Anton however, could have tailed Debra. Explains why she was left alive. Plus when he said he'd stick by her like she did him it made me think he did it on purpose to bring them closer. Not to mention she was cheating on him. The last episode shows Trinity has a code of some sort regardless how deranged it might be. I don't see him killing people that get in his way, just those that fit his plan.

Btw anyone else notice the camera guy at the start of the episode. When the fire truck pulls away, you see him ducking and trying to hide behind the car :p

post-11142-1256824391_thumb.png

I am not as hooked this season as I have previous seasons, the season with Doakes was the best so far imo but this is still awesome.

Doakes always made me laugh so hard when he'd just like walk into a room, look at dexter who is acting completely normal and be like "You creep me the **** out man"

I like deb, most people dont have any problem with her, but I just find rita annoying :/

I'm starting to think Anton was the shooter not Trinity.

Think about what we know, Trinity was seen leaving the location. He didn't see Lundy anywhere else. Especially where he was currently staying. It wasn't even his home so it's not like he could have researched it. He used the bus so he couldn't have been tailing him. Not to mention he didn't even know who the guy was. Look how long it took him to plan his kill, there's no way he would have acted so quick on something he knew so little about. Anton however, could have tailed Debra. Explains why she was left alive. Plus when he said he'd stick by her like she did him it made me think he did it on purpose to bring them closer. Not to mention she was cheating on him. The last episode shows Trinity has a code of some sort regardless how deranged it might be. I don't see him killing people that get in his way, just those that fit his plan.

Btw anyone else notice the camera guy at the start of the episode. When the fire truck pulls away, you see him ducking and trying to hide behind the car :p

post-11142-1256824391_thumb.png

I think it was Anton, he was far too accepting at the hospital and the way he said he couldn't be there, it just made me think something was up.

And just watched that there now :p You totally see him try to make himself scarce :p

brilliant episode, its really gearing up for one hell of a party :)

you know I have this strange feeling he won't kill the Trinity killer :unsure: