[Official] Dexter Season 4

This episode was quite good! A first for Dexter, killing someone innocent, not unlike Trinity....

Nice coffin... I wonder who will be buried...

Thanks for marking your spoiler :).

ruined the ep for me as well but eh...

Nah the mistake really is on your side - You think they were discussing the previous episode? :p

You shouldnt come in here on the day of airing until you have seen the episode

dexchainsaw.jpg

This scene was genius :devil: :woot:

For those saying it was our own fault for coming in here the night the episode aired, I thought the post was made prior to the episode airing :p. It wasn't a big deal though as I still highly enjoyed Sunday's episode. I can't wait for next weeks. Season four is shaping up to be one of, if not the best one.

A disappointing episode. I was expecting more, but it was alright. Whenever I set foot in a hardware store, I'm never going to look at anyone buying a hammer.

Seems Rita is having second thoughts on the marriage afterall. You could tell when the neighbor came over, she was so much happier afterwards. I just feel bad for the kids, seems like they haven't had a good father figure, but they seem to have turned out pretty well.

Potential spoiler for next season. I think this is how it pans out. Quinn is going to find out everything. Quinn is too suspicious and is more of a stalker/vulture than Doakes ever was. I'd go on, but I'll leave it up to your imaginations what/how it happens. I think I have it figured out, but I won't say anymore.

4.11 - Hello, Dexter Morgan

In episode 411, Dexter must buy time to protect himself when Debra's investigation brings the department one step away from identifying Arthur as the Trinity Killer; Rita confides in Dexter, but is disappointed in the result.

4.12 - The Getaway

In episode 412, the season finale, Dexter and Arthur find themselves on a collision course, as Debra unearths a shocking long-hidden truth, Rita admits her marriage to Dexter is troubled, and Batista and LaGuerta face the consequences of an ethics breach.

Source: Showtime

I'd hardly consider a brief episode description a spoiler. I mean most of it is stuff we already saw coming anyways right?

I'd hardly consider a brief episode description a spoiler. I mean most of it is stuff we already saw coming anyways right?

I guess to each their own in that department. I like to be totally oblivious when watching the episode. :D

OH ****! Didn't see that coming. I had the shooter picked out after they figured out the height, but didn't think that she was his daughter.

+a million

Now we know who shot Debb and Lundy

Edited by mudslag

So, I guess she don't really love Quinn, she's just there to provide some information about the investigation to her dad... How convenient to have a cute journalist daughter.

She had the information about the investigation, she had a motive and she's about the same height.

It's only a mater of time before Arthur discover who is "Kyle".

I never saw that twist coming...