[Official] Dexter Season 4

I honestly don't know what I thought of the twist at the end. It felt a little too convenient and coincidental. Like something I'd expect to see on a lesser show, or dare I say it a soap opera.

Overall a great episode though! Man Dexter really went loose there. I was so shocked yet happy at the same time.

Edited by DigitalManifestations

The part when Dexter dragged Arthur into the kitchen and leaped on top of him with a knife... I just jumped off the couch and said "YES!"

Too bad it didn't go any further.

In the spoiler it says Debra uncovers a long hidden truth in the season finale, do you guys think it's Dexter's serial killing ways or that Laura Moser is Dexter's mother?

In the spoiler it says Debra uncovers a long hidden truth in the season finale, do you guys think it's Dexter's serial killing ways or that Laura Moser is Dexter's mother?

I think the last part

I am 4 episodes behind haha because I sort of took a few shows off my watch list :rofl:

Wtf rappy

of all the shows you watch Dexter was amongst those that were cutoff? :o

Wtf rappy

of all the shows you watch Dexter was amongst those that were cutoff? :o

haha cut off until end of season then I'll watch like 6/7 in a row rather then waiting (other shows include Californication, Stargate Universe)

haha cut off until end of season then I'll watch like 6/7 in a row rather then waiting (other shows include Californication, Stargate Universe)

Thank God for DVR....

So am I the only who feels the way I do about that ending then? That it felt a little too convenient and coincidental? Almost like something from Melrose Place.

I think the last part

+Agreed. It won't go further than that this season.

When I saw the twist at the end, I thought of changing the infamous quote to Darth Vader but with "Leia.....I am your father". NOOOO!!

Don't read this one unless you want a potentially bigger thought for a spoiler

Its even worse than just discovering he's Kyle. Ones Deb finds out about Kyle and -worse- Quinn, Dex is in for a whole lotta hurt. Does anyone not remember, Dex has the 1/2 shredded picture of Moser in his desk. I'm waiting to see who finds it first. Also there's not much time lapse from Quinn's meeting with the GF to Trinity showing up......

^ Why would Deb find out about 'Kyle' I don't see how that would amount to anything or how it would even happen. Even Quinn, why would she flip on him, it's not like he did anything wrong. I doubt Dexter kept the picture there, its been a few episodes since so he could have easily moved it. You're right about the timing though, Quinn would have had to pass him in a hallway or stairs or something.

That was definitely my favourite of the season so far. I've been waiting for Dexter to show Trinity who he is which he did, more or less. What I don't get is how the girls supported him after everything they said throughout the episode, not to mention watched him try and kill the son. The ending for Deb will likely have her realize who Dexter's mom really was. It's been taking a long time but she's bound to find out. Doesn't she find out in the first book who he is?

3 more to go, after the last I don't know if I can handle any more :laugh:

^^^Trinity and Christine see Dexter while together. Trinity calls him Kyle and she calls him Dexter. **** hits the fan. I don't think it'll go that way however. This ep was great, as is the whole season. Showtime is right, Dexter is 'can't wait' TV :D

-Spenser

^ Yea that could work out. But I don't see him going on lunch dates with her. It seems like he wants to keep their relationship a secret. But 3 left, so I'm sure it's bound to happen.

^^^.......see Dexter while together. Trinity calls him Kyle and she calls him Dexter. **** hits the fan. I don't think it'll go that way however. This ep was great, as is the whole season. Showtime is right, Dexter is 'can't wait' TV :D

-Spenser

Exactly my point. The cards will line up soon. I think Deb's going to figure out who the shooter is. When she questions the shooter, they'll be a background check. Dex is going to find out the missing part of the background when Deb mentions it to him. Quinn is going to trace the shooter back to Trinity. He'll probably see Dex with Trnity and ask the shooter about it. Its a matter of Deb and Quinn working together as partners (forshadowing maybe) and figuring it all out.

@ Gustapo, Trinity yes but Christine I'm not sure of that. If he wipes both out, if there's any heat that comes out of it, its all going to Dexter. Quinn has also been tailing Dex. So he might see him with Trinity. Quinn knows his general description. He's also as good as Doakes at keeping an eye out on Dexter.