[Official] Dexter Season 4

Episode 4.11 - "Hello, Dexter Morgan"

Dogged Debra's investigative skills have the department on the verge of not only nailing the Trinity Killer, but ultimately exposing Dexter's clandestine and deadly side job. It would also deprive him of the opportunity to deal with the serial murderer in his own way. At home, Rita's decision to confide in her husband doesn't garner the result for which she hoped. And back in the squad room, a breach of ethics has Batista and LaGuerta in hot water.

Episode 4.12 - "The Getaway"

In the Season 4 finale, the police close in on the Trinity Killer, who cautions Dexter to keep away. But Dexter is willing to do whatever he can to get his man, legal or not. Meanwhile, LaGuerta and Batista must answer for their breach of ethics; and Debra becomes privy to something she's not sure she wanted to know.

Source: TV Guide

Wow, the preview of the last two episodes of the season is just crazy.

On and that Christine is a hot little pixie. :wub:

Yes, interesting preview and Christine :yes: . .Its the finale I think that's going to have our heads spinning until next September! ;)

Yes, interesting preview and Christine :yes: . .Its the finale I think that's going to have our heads spinning until next September! ;)

Thats the best part about Dexter. They never end with a cliff hanger. Each season ends with closure. Its leaves us satisfied and wanting more but not losing our mind until next fall.

I just saw last week's episode and damn! I was held in suspense the whole time. Hell I think my heart rate might have increased a little.

I really, really wish I could catch tonight's episode before tomorrow.

I hope they don't kill off Deb or anything like that. I doubt they will. I'd love to see her find out who Dex really is.

Knowing that their is a season 5 of Dexter, i'll assume that he will not get caught.... They can't do a season with Dexter in prison!

The last episode will be even more crazy....

I don't think its whether Dexter is going to die or get caught that has me excited; since yeah of course he'll pull through. Thats not why I love this show - it keeps racking up the tension and moments and watching Dexter grapple with being a serial killer and husband has been fascinating tv.

Saying that, John Lithgow has been magnificent in this role - he's made this show by far my favourite this year.

I'm really looking forward to next week's episode. Last night's didn't quite have the suspense of the previous week's but it was still damn good. It lacked a bit of suspense but it was still amongst the series' best.

I wonder if Deb will find out about Dexter. I don't just mean that Laura Moser is his mother of course but really find out about Dexter.

I wonder if Deb will find out about Dexter. I don't just mean that Laura Moser is his mother of course but really find out about Dexter.

Don't hold your breath, the only alive person in the series that really knows about Dexter is Dexter himself (I believe he told his baby child in some episode, but that doesn't really count). That's what makes the series so exciting - Dex keeping it all a secret.

Don't hold your breath, the only alive person in the series that really knows about Dexter is Dexter himself (I believe he told his baby child in some episode, but that doesn't really count). That's what makes the series so exciting - Dex keeping it all a secret.

True. But in the book Deb found out. Actually in the first book so maybe by them leaving that out of the series it was because they never planned on having her discover his secret.

I think Deb will find out. It's the next logical step to move things forward and add more confusion into Dexter's life, and allows his sister's character to mature into something more than just a bad mouthed, daddy issues detective.