[Official] Dexter Season 4

I don't think its whether Dexter is going to die or get caught that has me excited; since yeah of course he'll pull through. Thats not why I love this show - it keeps racking up the tension and moments and watching Dexter grapple with being a serial killer and husband has been fascinating tv.

Saying that, John Lithgow has been magnificent in this role - he's made this show by far my favourite this year.

Dexter aside I think he's been the best character in all 4 seasons. So much depth to him, he's really incredible. Lithgow plays him almost too perfectly. That promo for the finale looks fantastic. Can't wait to see how Dexter reacts to his lies about his mother to Deb. If she finds out her house address then the cat is out of the bag. How many kids are named Dexter really. I'm sure she'll find out who Dexter's brother was before she finds out who 'he' is. I'm guessing that will be enough for her to hate him.

Also anxious to see if he introduces Arthur to people. Dexter hashad many serial killer friends :)

Dexter aside I think he's been the best character in all 4 seasons. So much depth to him, he's really incredible. Lithgow plays him almost too perfectly. That promo for the finale looks fantastic. Can't wait to see how Dexter reacts to his lies about his mother to Deb. If she finds out her house address then the cat is out of the bag. How many kids are named Dexter really. I'm sure she'll find out who Dexter's brother was before she finds out who 'he' is. I'm guessing that will be enough for her to hate him.

Also anxious to see if he introduces Arthur to people. Dexter hashad many serial killer friends :)

I agree, he has done such an amazing job. This series is by far the best. It just keeps getting better and better.

Who and when?

Alright 2 :) Ice Truck and Trinity. Miguel doesn't really count although he was a killer too. I guess what I was getting as was Dexter seems to be friends with those also living a lie and interacting in public with them while wearing their 'masks' I love those kind of scenes. Like Arthur at the station, really anxious to see what happens when someone asks Dexter who he is and how he knows him.

Episode 12 Sneak Peak

From that trailer posted on the last page I looked frame by frame and it shows; Dexter being taken down by two security guards, A police team breaking down the door of Trinity's house, Dex injecting into trinity's neck, and at the crime scene which is being dug up (42 sec in) you can see masuka and quinn but no Dexter. At 29 seconds in on the newspaper article it says "Laura Moser is survived by her two sons, Brian and Dexter". We know Deb will find out about Dexter's mother but will she find out about Brian and how he was the ice truck killer?

Hope season 5 is about Quin being suspicious of Dexter like Doakes was

Episode 12 Sneak Peak

From that trailer posted on the last page I looked frame by frame and it shows; Dexter being taken down by two security guards, A police team breaking down the door of Trinity's house, Dex injecting into trinity's neck, and at the crime scene which is being dug up (42 sec in) you can see masuka and quinn but no Dexter. At 29 seconds in on the newspaper article it says "Laura Moser is survived by her two sons, Brian and Dexter". We know Deb will find out about Dexter's mother but will she find out about Brian and how he was the ice truck killer?

Hope season 5 is about Quin being suspicious of Dexter like Doakes was

Nice detective skills. I caught all that myself when watching and just got even more excited. I think if Deb can find the address for Laura Moser it's all over, how could she not know? It's gotta be pretty easy to find her address. Not to mention she'd probably want to talk to her kids if they were still alive. It also seems obvious Dexter kills Trinity. I don't think that was a needle. It looked like his wire. Trinity wasn't home that morning so its likely he's not even home when the police break in. I am curious how Dexter gets taken down by the police but it could be something silly like that dick cop who gave him a hard time at the motel when Deb was shot. Lastly the crime scene without Dexter isn't surprising, remember he's the blood splatter analysts. There's no blood splatter at that scene.

"Dexter" fans are merely days away from the show's fourth-season finale, and production sources tell Zap2it the network is unusually concerned about content from the episode leaking.

Word is, there will be a turn so unexpected on Sunday that it will change the whole series.

Not surprising, considering this is "Dexter" we're talking about and the season has been loaded with twists.

A finale that doesn't trump what's already gone down would probably be considered a disappointment by fans.

But if the intense measures that Showtime has taken to protect the secrecy of what's in store are any indication, there's not much for viewers to worry about.

We're told non-disclosure agreements were signed by everyone on staff and at the network, decoy scripts were drafted and disseminated, each and every screener was watermarked and sets were closed to anyone that didn't absolutely have to be around during shooting.

Source

Oh Rappy, why do you have to keep posting this stuff, it makes it so much harder to wait for the next ep :p

Lol yeah those were my thoughts too!

I think I have an idea of what the big twist that changes everything .... Arthur needed a 10 year old boy to start a new cycle, Cody there has been a lot of focus on the relationship between Dexter and Cody in these last few episodes

so yeah just to tempt everyone even more a new sneak peek released

Don't Read!

Deb knows! Dex's bro was the ice truck killer!

That sneak peak was awesome! But I highly recommend against anyone else viewing it.

I think I have an idea of what the big twist that changes everything .... Arthur needed a 10 year old boy to start a new cycle, Cody there has been a lot of focus on the relationship between Dexter and Cody in these last few episodes

I think some pages back there was talk of a somewhat major character dying...

Thanks for the don't read warning, Without that I am pretty sure I would have gone ahead and read it anyway.

This is probably the best season of dexter so far. I loved S2 also, but this one has been really action packed.

My guess is that Debra will stumble upon her bro's true identity.

Thanks for the don't read warning, Without that I am pretty sure I would have gone ahead and read it anyway.

This is probably the best season of dexter so far. I loved S2 also, but this one has been really action packed.

My guess is that Debra will stumble upon her bro's true identity.

I can't wait! It's going to be awesome. I was wondering just how weird the show will be with Lithgow, but I was pleasantly surprised.

He is one of the best villains in Dexter so far.

Contains spoilers from the final episode:

Since we see Dexter putting the needle in Trinity's neck, we can assume he kills Trinity as Dex has done in every season in the last episode. Maybe the thing that will leave us wondering until next September is the fact that Deb finds out Brian was Dexter's brother. We know from the sneak peak Deb finds out where Dex's mother lived, and that she knows Brian was Dexter's brother and how the mother, brian, and dexter are all related. Maybe Deb is suspicious of the whole circumstances involving Brian and Dexter fighting when she wakes up at their house in season 1 where Brian tries to convince Dexter to kill her. Just a out their guess but this could be what changes the show

Can't wait, less then 24 hours :D