[Official] Dexter Season 4

what he kills her or kidnaps her?

Dex kills Trinity. Then he goes back to his house and tries to call Rita who was supposed to catch a flight to the Keys. He finds her stuff at home and hears the baby crying and finds the baby sitting in a pool of blood on the bathroom floor and Rita dead in the bathtub.

-Spenser

First one.

Holy ****. Wow. I am BLOWN away. That was seriously the craziest season finale I have ever seen. It almost seemed like it was a series finale, which they totally did on purpose, and damn that was just such a brilliant mind ****. I had to use that terms as I do not know what else to say right now. Literally just blown away.

What is funny is part of me was wondering if it indeed was maybe just a dream sequence, since they tend to do that a decent amount and we would not find out until next season that it was a dream. But the interview with John Lithgow and Michael C Hall after the episode absolutely confirmed it was not a dream. WOW

She was supposed to go the keys with Harrison, but she forgot the flight number and came back to the house. Trinity found and her and performed the bathtub killing on her leaving Harrison in a pool of blood on the floor. Dex finds her after he returns from finishing Trinity.

Edit: Too slow :(

The scene between Trinity and Dex is a great scene.

Rita returns home after being sent off by Dexter, because she forgot her ID and was unable to get on the plane. She apparently was intercepted by Trinity while at home, and he kills her in the bathtub, in the same way he murdered each of his female victims. Dexter arrives home after just killing Trinity and disposing of the body, attempts to call Rita, and her phone rings in the house, which causes Dexter's infant son to begin crying in another room. Dexter walks into the bathroom to see his crying son sitting in a pool of blood, and Rita lying in a blood-filled tub. The obvious correlation here being that his son has now experienced the same thing that caused Dexter to become a killer.

In-f*cking-credible season. The finale completely blew my mind. Can't wait to see next season.

Edit: I was too slow too. Must be a really popular show on here. :p

Dex kills Trinity. Then he goes back to his house and tries to call Rita who was supposed to catch a flight to the Keys. He finds her stuff at home and hears the baby crying and finds the baby sitting in a pool of blood on the bathroom floor and Rita dead in the bathtub.

-Spenser

wow that sounds insane!, I will now need to see this!...I am pleased though Rita is dead whiny bitch haha, what happened with Deb?

wow that sounds insane!, I will now need to see this!...I am pleased though Rita is dead whiny bitch haha, what happened with Deb?

Nothing particularly fantastic. She finds out Laura Moser is Dex's mom and his brother was the ice truck killer and Dex plays it off like he didn't know. Miami Metro finds out that Arthur is the Trinity killer after the boy he kidnapped draws the logo for Four Walls One Heart and then the FBI takes the case, though by that time it's pretty irrelevant because Arthur disappeared.

-Spenser

She finds out about Laura Moser, Dexter and Brian's (the Ice Truck Killer) mom. She confronts Dexter about it and she just says how Dexter has been the one shining light in her life. Oh, and the FBI come in to take control of the investigation, of course.

Yeah Rappy I hear you, while I hate to speak ill of the now deceased, Rita was my least favorite character honestly.

What an absolutely balls out decision on the writer's behalf though, they can now go in a 1001 different directions. This truly leaves so many things incredibly wide open.

Wow, so now we have to wait like 9-10 months before Dexter Season 5....

This finale was fantastic and just blow away ALL the other Dexter finale.... This season was the BEST so far. What will Dexter do with 3 kids? I guess Deb could help...

Dexter being at Arthur house before the cops, and now Rita being killed by Arthur... To Deb, this is like a link, a lead to find more about Dexter....

O

M

F

G

My fiance absolutely hated Rita, and had wished allowed that Dexter had cut her up himself (although that would have broken the code). But her getting killed, when he had finally gotten his relationship where he wanted, and was beginning to be human, and now he's left to raise Harrison on his own (who's now had the same introduction to the world that Dexter had), it's going to wreck him emotionally far beyond his own beginning I think. Ouch.

And **** Quinn, I'm sick of him, he's my least favorite character (left).

And **** Quinn, I'm sick of him, he's my least favorite character (left).

Writers have an awesome ability to make you hate or love a character. My guess is the way Quinn has been more in focus over this last half of the season, he is going to take up where Doakes left off.

Wow, so now we have to wait like 9-10 months before Dexter Season 5....

This finale was fantastic and just blow away ALL the other Dexter finale.... This season was the BEST so far. What will Dexter do with 3 kids? I guess Deb could help...

Dexter being at Arthur house before the cops, and now Rita being killed by Arthur... To Deb, this is like a link, a lead to find more about Dexter....

Exactly, I wasn't expecting that ending. This is really tragic. I was expecting Dexter to finally give up the killling and try to live a normal life but then be haunted by the past in season 5. No instead he will have to care for three kids and have a past to haunt him. Deb will flake out when she puts the clues together about Trinity/Dex. I can see her questioning Aurthur's family about Dex. Then some real **** will hit the fan and an investigation will fall on Dexter. The good thing is he has kept his hobby under raps, except for the blood slides. That will nail him for the murders of the past. Too bad.

I had rooted for the main character, but by the end of The Shield, I was wanting the main character to get caught. But for Dex, I'm not liking the idea...

I was getting quite annoyed at Rita and I'm glad she is finally shut up, but damn that was not expected. I kind of expected something to happen but not quite like that. As soon as you saw the blood though it was obvious he had gotten to her.

All in all this was an amazing episode and an amazing season :D Can't wait for Season 5.

Absolutely LOVE this show.