[Official] Dexter Season 4

^ yeh...so lame =\ ...apperenlty the quality isnt great so hopefully ppl will still wait..

btw when does it premiere.

September 27, 2009

Thanks to Showtime's Summer of Dexter, I've been able to rewatch Season 1 and finally get around to watching Season's 2 and 3 all on demand. Almost done with 3. Such a clever and fantastic show.

-Spenser

Thanks to Showtime's Summer of Dexter, I've been able to rewatch Season 1 and finally get around to watching Season's 2 and 3 all on demand. Almost done with 3. Such a clever and fantastic show.

-Spenser

Agreed (Y)

I can't wait for the season to begin.

Talk about a bloodbath.....

Oh man.. talk about amazing. This season is shaping up to be one of the best. That premiere was spectacular and the ending. :woot: Giddy with delight, this show is crack.

Just saw the pre-air episode and whoa! This is already shaping up to be the best season yet and O.M.G on that ending :|

I liked the episode. yeah the ending was... :| :|

Episode one season 4 was pretty slow, but kept to the Dexter we know an love. Nice hanger at the end with the car rolling. You could see something happening like that from a mile away, predicatable. I take it the unpredictable part will be how he manages to get out of having the body parts in his car and how to explain his being in that part of the area having gone to the pharmacy. Hopefully it was one near where he lives and not near where he did the deed. Stay tuned kids. I need take a lesson from Dexter and apply it to having gf on the side. :)

If he doesn't get sleep he'll be Dexter; the Cereal spiller

I could be Texter; the Serial Dater ;)

^ Why are you doing a spoiler tag for a season 3 character? I think almost anyone didnt' like miguel.

Sorry Rappy for taking this thread offtopic but anybody else hates the character Miguel.

During this season I bet we take off topic alot :p