February 2009 Desktops

- february 15, 2009 -

dthm150209.png

Click for fullview~

Nothing incredibly interesting, really. If you're curious though, feel free to ask.

- february 15, 2009 -

dthm150209.png

Click for fullview~

Nothing incredibly interesting, really. If you're curious though, feel free to ask.

How did you change the icons for your bookmark toolbar? :blink:

- february 15, 2009 -

dthm150209.png

Click for fullview~

gotta question about digsby. i've been wanting to give it a try. was the setup u have there tideous to get done or was it simple? do u mind providing some info about any skins and/or plugins u used.

How did you change the icons for your bookmark toolbar? :blink:

It's an extension called Favicon Picker 3. Lets you choose an image/icon to set as your favicons.

gotta question about digsby. i've been wanting to give it a try. was the setup u have there tideous to get done or was it simple? do u mind providing some info about any skins and/or plugins u used.

Digsby doesn't have plugins [yet?] sadly. The skin I'm using there is 'Alive! with Digsby', you can get it from digsbies.org. I customized a couple of small things, like the fonts, but otherwise it's pretty simple to get running. Nowhere near as difficult as Miranda, if you've used that before.

Where can I get that weather thingy???

Thats a sidebar/desktop widget that comes built in to Vista/Windows7, isn't it?

so easy to setup..

http://digsbies.org/site/

check out that site. Has all the skins you need

Where can I get that weather thingy???

Thanks

Re the grass wallpaper: Actually it's a photo I took of my parent's yard during the wet summer season.

Here's the photo if you'd like it :)

http://mywebsite.bigpond.com/jnrobo/P1010044.JPG

EDIT: Oh didn't read properly sorry. The weather thingy is the default weather gadget from Win7.

Edited by ozgeek