February 2009 Desktops

Haven't posted one in a while, thought it'd be a good idea after leeching walls off of a bunch of people...

Vista Ultimate x64

Standard VS

Wallpaper: (self-explanatory)

post-229472-1235453727_thumb.jpg

^That's pretty much plain logic if you ask me ;)

@maskedforever: Link to wallpaper please! :D

Akira FTW (Y)

Radish?

^That's pretty much plain logic if you ask m;);)

@maskedforever: Link to wallpaper please!:D:D

http://www.animepaper.net/gallery/wallpape...kira/item81788/

I believe you have to register to get the wallpaper. I know it's a hassle but the site is probably the best anime wallpaper resource I've been to. Post more and the more wallpaper you're allowed to download.

http://www.animepaper.net/

post-56040-1234925410_thumb.png

Wallpaper: motion_senses (deviantart?)

Icons: Pry

I am sure that it has been asked before, but where does that dock background image come from. Thanks in advance...

@maskedforever: I've been registered there for ages but I never bothered to look at it lately :p After a certain amount of wallpaper downloads it'll ask you to contribute. Which they're asking me right now. Maybe it's time for me to finally load my home made Final Fantasy wallpapers up to that site ;)

lol Cap, with the @ before the name.. this isn't twitter..

Reason I say that is because, I did just that today in a conference chat at work.. We had a pretty good IT discussion going on, and I without thinking was replying to one of the people and put @Tom.... I felt like a moron

lol Cap, with the @ before the name.. this isn't twitter..

Reason I say that is because, I did just that today in a conference chat at work.. We had a pretty good IT discussion going on, and I without thinking was replying to one of the people and put @Tom.... I felt like a moron

People have always done that on forums when they want to address somebody without quoting them O_o

People have always done that on forums when they want to address somebody without quoting them O_o

I know. I was using it to bring up my story.. :p