UFC 97

If Silva went to the ground early on, the outcome would have been different. He just did not go for any takedown.

And why would he. That I understand, but both of them were waiting for each other to strike. Then you got 1 guy who fights standing up versus Thales who works on the ground. It wasn't a good mix

Things i've learned from UFC 97.

1. Sometimes you money goes to waste on PPV

2. Chuck Should retire, or at the most do one more final farewell fight against couture and then have them both retire.

3. Thales Leitus threw away the ONLY opportunity he will ever have at a title shot.

4. Silva IMO is no longer considered the best P4P fighter in the world. He fought a smart fight and won, but to be the best pound for pound fighter IMO you have to not fear being on the ground. This would have been like GSP letting BJP get back up instead of jumping on him and beating the snot out of him. GSP > Silva imo.

5. Canada is HUGE for ufc/mma and should be utilized more often.

6. Chuck has nothing to prove, he's a legend and the reason i started watching ufc to begin with.

And why would he. That I understand, but both of them were waiting for each other to strike. Then you got 1 guy who fights standing up versus Thales who works on the ground. It wasn't a good mix

I was just hoping that he would make the mistake of going into a ground game, and *BAM* ARMBAR!

I'm getting bored of seeing no-one beat Silva.

That was the worst PPV in a long time. Ugh.

I disagree c'mon we saw PRIDE Shogun.......... back in top form...

I won a lot of money.. I guess a lot of people think Chuck's a good fighter lol.......(against top competition)