Windows 7 Build 7054 Leaked?

Back on topic. I have been running the torrent for 7054 since yesterday. It shows 1 seed not connected. I know everyone says this is FAKE and maybe it is. I do know this build does exist. This torrent was originally posted by solidatbigviv. Where is he/she? Seed this puppy please!

Guess (s)he gave up seeding because it's a fake, and people weren't deceived by it :rofl:

I'll also say it's a fake until someone shows me a seput of 7054 with proper digital signature.

Besides, even if it wasn't fake, being 32-bit would make it instant fail anyway :pinch:

Guess (s)he gave up seeding because it's a fake, and people weren't deceived by it :rofl:

I'll also say it's a fake until someone shows me a seput of 7054 with proper digital signature.

Besides, even if it wasn't fake, being 32-bit would make it instant fail anyway :pinch:

Actually, I need an x86/32-bit build in order to install Windows 7 on my netbook. But I do run the x86-64/64-bit on all my other computers.

You haven't been around during the betas of Windows XP and Windows Vista, have you?

i joined during the vista beta. i just downloaded build 7048 and will install tonight, other than that im going to wait for the public RC.

Actually, I need an x86/32-bit build in order to install Windows 7 on my netbook. But I do run the x86-64/64-bit on all my other computers.

does your netbook have an Atom cpu b/c that is 64-bit

Are you sure? I have the Dell Atom Mini 9, which came with XP. However I am running Win7 7022 x86 on it. I have read numerous articles which state that Mini would not benefit from x64.

Most Atom processors hvae had the x64 instruction set disabled (and I'm pretty sure the Inspiron Mini 9 falls into this category) so you won't be able to run x64 software, not that there would be any advantage on a Netbook anyways

Back on topic. I have been running the torrent for 7054 since yesterday. It shows 1 seed not connected. I know everyone says this is FAKE and maybe it is. I do know this build does exist. This torrent was originally posted by solidatbigviv. Where is he/she? Seed this puppy please!

What is the size?

Yes, my Sony Vaio P netbook has a 1.33 GHz Atom processor. But even if it is 64-bit, the instructions are turned off, as it won't install the x64 edition of build 7048.

But I was able to install the 32-bit version last night, and now the Vaio P can finally run Aero Glass! That was the only real hindrance of running past Windows 7 builds on the netbook, and now it's fixed.