All-Glass Firefox v2!

i enjoy this Minefied/nightly test version of firefox, the present edition was 3.7a1pre. when you have the full Aero dressed Fx effect, the world will be amazed。 :) this is my Fierfox.

Minefied3.7a1.png

i enjoy this Minefied/nightly test version of firefox, the present edition was 3.7a1pre. when you have all glass Fx effect, the world will be amazed。 :) this is my Fx.

Minefied3.7a1.png

Thank you Ambroos, this is a great add-on!

I also use tabkit, and I'm experiencing the problem with transparent text. I have used 12eason's edited dwm-overlay.js (thank you!) to resolve that issue, but I like my tabs on the right, and I actually like the way the conflict causes some page backgrounds to appear glassed (pls see attachment). So my question is this...

Does anyone know how to force the page text to appear opaque, while keeping everything else the same?

I've been messing about with the .js and .css files within the two addons, but I don't really know what I'm doing and haven't found anything that works.

Cheers.

post-318028-1257875732.png

Hey, How can I make the url rounded just as the default firefox theme? I don't only want it to be strangely rounded but just like the slim firefox url bar ,

cause I can make it rounded , however fision is too thin for the fat address bar

so someone: does anyway have a stylish code for the normal url/address-bar?

Thanks, I'd appreciate help :)

Updated for 3.6b3!

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/12181

Might take a while before it's on Moz Addons!

v2.1.3

- Updated for Firefox 3.6b3, still works with 3.5 of course!

- Slight problem with the Find bar still there, can't get it fixed... If anyone has a solution, let me know!

(temp workaround: just open a new tab, select it, and go back to your other one: fixes it!)

And oh, contributions are up on Moz Addon page, so please consider just a tiny bit so I can get to Uni next year! Thanks!

I'm glad to see that you updated it for the firefox 3.6 beta, I also donated to you to, I hope you can find a way to round out the address bar, thanks for the add-on

I'm glad to see that you updated it for the firefox 3.6 beta, I also donated to you to, I hope you can find a way to round out the address bar, thanks for the add-on

Thanks a lot for the donation and the suggestion! I really appreciate it and have started working on a rounded URL bar and some cleaned code, it's nearly finished and I'll upload it as a new version tomorrow! I must say it does look easier on the eyes!

- Ambroos

preview:

post-151800-1259874320_thumb.png

That does look easily on the eyes, well after I finish my Christmas shopping with my paypal I will donate some more, I can't stand to look at firefox without your addon installed now, I've grown to attached to it

Hello! I have a question: does anyone know a code to make my navigation-bar longer? It seems so cut off, all I want is that you can see more glass

I'd appreciate help :)

post-292608-1259969345_thumb.png

I think the clipping issue is still there, yes... I could try Segoe UI Semibold, thanks for the idea!

The rounded bars - I have exams atm and aside from eating, sleeping and watching desperate housewives I'm not getting much done at the moment :p Sorry for that, I'll get it fixed when I'm back to my normal life ^^ !

First of all, I want to say thank you for this great add-on. I absolutely love it!

But a little problem I'm having is that the white text is nearly unreadable with my window color settings. Even when I use the default light blue, the text I enter in the Find bar at the bottom is unreadable until a word is not found on the page and the background turns red.

I would suggest that you make the text black with a white background if possible, kinda like the title-bar text, or like the active tab text, which I find very readable.

Just a suggestion; once again, thank you for creating this tool! :)

post-321092-1260174726.jpg

First of all, I want to say thank you for this great add-on. I absolutely love it!

But a little problem I'm having is that the white text is nearly unreadable with my window color settings. Even when I use the default light blue, the text I enter in the Find bar at the bottom is unreadable until a word is not found on the page and the background turns red.

I would suggest that you make the text black with a white background if possible, kinda like the title-bar text, or like the active tab text, which I find very readable.

Just a suggestion; once again, thank you for creating this tool! :)

That would cause problems for the people whom have dark window colors if I'm getting what your saying, I use black as my windows colors and that would make it hard for me to read my text, so I think their would have to be to different versions, if I'm correct another one of the Glass add-ons for Firefox uses black font colors.

This extension is fantastic, it really makes Firefox look great with Windows 7. There is only one (very) big problem (for me). When it's used in combination with a vertical tab bar it screws up the display of websites drastically.

Regular tab bar:

69471308.png

Vertical tab bar:

96634956.png

Disabling All-Glass fixes the issue. I've tried many different vertical tab bars, they all have the same results. The one in the screenshot is Tab Kit. If you could fix this issue in the next version (hopefully), that would be absolutely awesome!