Longhorn Transformation Pack

Vista Look AIO

22ed5a8ba40ae9ecb7d1eacd45527bb3.jpg

"Download (Part 1 & 2): 86.25 MB !!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KIHGA6JJ

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FF3CCMHH "

This mod works great on my Thinkpad T23. Once I turned off Glass2k, the UI was much faster. I like the vista start bar. It's very smooth and easy on the eyes. I was hoping to add a few requests for consideration in the next release.

1. In Vista build 5208 the icons in the Computer folder have bars underneath them indicating how full the drive is. This is an insanely great idea and I hope Microsoft keeps it. I was also hoping you could emulate it.

2. In the appearances pane of the desktop properties no matter what colors I select for the title bars and such, they never seem to apply. The machine just keeps using the defaults for the current theme. Is this a bug or a lmitiation of the theme?

3. Keep up the good work. Maybe toss in an alt + tab replacement that looks like the Vista one which kinda folds the window panes together.

3 "flip 3d" try flipping back a few pages ;) I posted a few links for "flip 3d" not tested

Interesting pack. Haven't tried it yet, but not really interested in a complete transformation to the Vista Look and feel.

What I am after is a good quality WindowBlinds 5.01 theme and some icons. I am currently using the "arrow" theme by Mike Bryant. This is a very good theme, but does not take advantage of the blurred transparency effect that can be achieved with WindowBlinds 5.01 in title and task bars. Does anyone know of a Vista aero type theme that has this effect? The reason I ask is that I find that transparency in title bars without blurring is a bit messy and distracting. If the title bars had the blurring effect, theywould be much more pleasant to the eye and also go further to mimicking the look of Vista...

:)

screenhunter0010nv.th.jpg

Enable Javascript ...

After the first download you have to log-out, with a new IP you can

download part 2 - there`s a downloalimit for every IP ...

This theme worked great on my computer, except there was just one problem. After I used it, my computer was 10 times more slow. I made a restore point before I installed it, so I had to restore back and I'm right in the same place I was before.

So does anyone know what I can do to fix this before I delete it from my computer?

This theme worked great on my computer, except there was just one problem. After I used it, my computer was 10 times more slow. I made a restore point before I installed it, so I had to restore back and I'm right in the same place I was before.

So does anyone know what I can do to fix this before I delete it from my computer?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks anyways to whoever tried.

bRADynelson,

When you come on here to ask for help with a problem and then figure it out, it is considered polite to tell us what it was you figered out. That way if others are having the same problem you will be helping them out to.

bRADynelson,

When you come on here to ask for help with a problem and then figure it out, it is considered polite to tell us what it was you figered out. That way if others are having the same problem you will be helping them out to.

Ok, cool. It was like everyone said, uninstall Glass2k. I just hadn't bothered to go back a few pages. I'll do that next time.

Vista Transformation Pack 4.0

Since November 2002 when first well known Longhorn build (3683) was leaked. It's very exciting news with many passions to own Longhorn look in XP. March 2003, Windows X started making full Longhorn Transformation Pack secretly but with some problems that he couldn't solve it, he paused it for a while. In April 2003, Windows X revealed his Longhorn Transformation Pack in Neowin.net forum and release it in the next month. It's been two and half year with this project that keep growing every single day. and now this project is changed to new name to Vista. As usual, this time it has new feature to try out which users don't need to spend much time transforming their OS anymore. This will make it all done in single launch! Get this brand new look transformation pack today!

Changes in Version 4.0

-Added batch-script blocking detection function (No more transforming with batch problems)

-Added closing explorer.exe to prevent conflicts in Repairing and Uninstalling

-Added Logoff/Shutdown button text removing option

-Added Progress message for Repairing and Uninstalling

-Added repair mode option (to repair only updates files with backing up or all files without backing up)

-Added some Vista 536x wallpapers

-Added un-official Windows Vista sounds by digitalfive.org

-Added Vista.ru's Windows Media Player 11 (codename Eclipse) skin

-Added Vista System Properties dialog

-Added Vista Transformation Pack FAQ (contributed by members in forum)

-Added Windows drive icon

-Fixed font changing bug

-Fixed icons bug in shell32.dll

-Fixed losing updated files after transformation from repairing

-Fixed operating system detection bug in maintenance center

-Fixed WindowBlinds 5 installation path

-Removed First-Run transformation mode to prevent confusions

-Removed Longhorn and unused stuffs (developed from Lite branch)

-Removed Longhorn SideBar due to discontinued and couple of bugs

-Updated Rebuild Icon Cache program to use Visual Basic 6 Runtime

-Updated Vista Boot Screen to beta 2 inspired

-Updated Vista file processing dialog

-Updated Vista icons to build 5365

-Updated Vista LogonUI to build 5365

-Updated Vista Progress dialog

-Updated Vista Toolbar style options

-Updated Vista tray icons

-Updated visual styles

|-Fixed CaptionButton positioning bug in "Aero Style (Vista - Beta 1)"

|-Fixed CaptionButton transparency bug in WindowBlinds skin

|-Fixed Horizontal shellstyle bug in Beta 2

|-Fixed Logoff/Shutdown button alignment in Beta themes and WindowBlinds skin

|-Fixed ListviewHeader background

|-Fixed PlaceItem positioning bug

|-Fixed StartButton bugs

|-Fixed TabItem border in WindowBlinds skin

|-Fixed UserPicture positioning bug

|-Updated Glass border in visual styles WindowBlinds skin (Actual 5342 port)

|-Updated ListBox background in WindowBlinds skin

|-Updated shellstyles in Beta 2 visual styles with awesome mods!

|-Updated StartButton in Beta 2 visual styles

|-Updated StartPanel in Beta 2 visual styles

|-Updated Shutdown/Logoff button in StartPanel

|-Updated TabItem

|-Updated ToolBarBackground

|-Updated ToolBarButtons

|-Updated UserPicture background to common ones

For this project's existence, all thanks must goes to

Neowin, for the feedback and testers in forum when I was inventing Longhorn Transformation Pack.

Tech-Critic, for hosting my site and the prevoius Longhorn Transformation Pack packages.

TechConnect, for new hosting because I had some problems about Tech-Critic host and helped me growing my works to people.

<< spam >>, for help me solving trouble when TCMagazine terminated my the relationship by offering new host and forum.

Download: Vista Transformation Pack 4.0 http://www.windowsxlive.net/download/vtp4.zip

View: Windows X's Shrine (windowsxlive.net) http://windowsxlive.net/index.php?id=208

vtp48kw.th.jpg