The SP2 Thread - Reloaded

I dont think you understand I've downloaded the trial it's downloaded & installed but when you try to run it you dont get anything no error no nothing. I want to buy the game for my sis *she plays it online* Now it works fine in sp1 but I upgraded to SP2 2126 & it doesnt work. I've reinstalled still no dice I've even run it in campabity mode *sorry for my spelling kinda in a rush*.

-Romeo

Cheers Romeo i did misunderstand and im sorry, do did the angry 'one' too :p

McGaza & RomeoPlayer - Build 2120 is the Latest PUBLIC release of Windows XP SP2. Also Windows Update V5 RC2 is now available - Apparently. Did you make a Typo (perhaps you meant Build 2026 instead of 2126)? Any Build later that Build 2120 is a LEAKED INTERNAL Copy - jeez you guys have to give some leeway for Microsoft to work in - BETA guys remember - it is not supposed to work perfectly - thats why us crazy geeks are testing it out!!! :wacko:

McGaza & RomeoPlayer - Build 2120 is the Latest PUBLIC release of Windows XP SP2. Also Windows Update V5 RC2 is now available - Apparently. Did you make a Typo (perhaps you meant Build 2026 instead of 2126)? Any Build later that Build 2120 is a LEAKED INTERNAL Copy - jeez you guys have to give some leeway for Microsoft to work in - BETA guys remember - it is not supposed to work perfectly - thats why us crazy geeks are testing it out!!! :wacko:

Microsoft Release Build 2126 by mistake... Check https://www.neowin.net/comments.php?id=19937&category=main

Right...Thanks :huh:

Has any body Installed XP SP2 Build 2138 yet? Have you gotten it Running/Working?

Yeh i managed to install Windows XP 2138 but i cannot get the 2142 one to work which is silly it just doesnt download it closes 1/2 way thru automatically. :(

Yeh i managed to install Windows XP 2138 but i cannot get the 2142 one to work which is silly it just doesnt download it closes 1/2 way thru automatically. :(

Maybe because its an internal build an not officially released, and most likely from dubious sources ... oh well, you get what you pay for :)

Maybe because its an internal build an not officially released, and most likely from dubious sources ... oh well, you get what you pay for :)

It is released it is in my account at windows beta. What makes u think i got it from a dubious source???. Whats that supposed to mean i get what i pay for, i aint done anything wrong in the first place! :angry:

I finally updated the main page with build 2138, 2142 and WMP10 info (just in case)

I finally updated the main page with build 2138, 2142 and WMP10 info (just in case)

Unless SP2 gets released towards the end of year there is no way it will include WMP10.

2138 is publicy released where?

I have 2096 running which is RC1 I got of microsoft, on windows update I only see an amd processor update which fails, and a few critical updates for security fixes, so where is 2138?